Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on April 19, 2013
I think I'm hooked on Columbia's shirts. I bought this as a travel shirt so I can pack very lightly - and it dries in an instant when hand-washed. It's also very comfortable. It's just a touch tight around the waist (ok, my gut), and this is a size larger than I take in other clothing lines - measure yourself carefully and check their size range.
on August 19, 2017
Nice shirt, Lightweight with plenty of ventilation. But-seems to be tailored differently from an earlier purchased version. Collar is not the same and doesn't lie flat as expected. More like a dress button down. The hem is longer. IMO too long for this type of shirt that will rarely if ever be tucked in. Not sure what happened to the manufacturing perhaps a different vendor that didn't quite understand the order..? Shame the fit changed. Still a good shirt if you are ok with the two areas.
on June 29, 2015
This shirt fits well, moves well during active activities, and is well ventilated.

I live in a very hot, humid environment and this shirt works great for any outdoor activities. I used it yesterday for weeding, trimming, and mowing my yard in 90 degree heat and 80% humidity. The shirt vents enough and dries quickly enough that it was almost dry when I was done, even though I was sweating profusely. It also retained almost no smell, even though I haven't washed it yet. Compare this to my typical cotton undershirt, which is soaked and horribly stinky by the time I finish yard work.

I never felt constrained in my motion because the shirt has large enough arm and shoulder areas to move well during physical activities.

Good job Columbia!
on March 17, 2014
Pros:
Great fit, not too tight or too loose. I am 5'10" 193lbs 34/35" waist and got the large.
Great length. I don't tuck these in, and shirt doesn't fall too far down below belt level.
Fast drying material.
Material is on the thin side, which is great. Not a fan of heavier fabrics that are moisture wicking.
Easily washed in the sink - dried over night. I tested this several times!
Wash and dry, put on a hanger. No need to iron.
Very comfortable.

Cons:
Small Velcro patch for pockets.
Pockets are sewn on one side - hard to get stuff in and out of them. I don't use the pockets.
Collar seems a bit too small, but it's ok. Doesn't roll up.

Overall, great shirt. Bought a couple of colors and will get a couple more when the price is right. Wore several shirts to a week long vacation at Disney World. They held up great against the heat, and I never worried when it rained because I knew the shirt would quickly dry.
on November 14, 2013
Great shirt. I use it for all kinds of hiking / camping trips or even as casual wear. Fits a little more snug than the other Columbia shirts that I have so maybe go a size up from what you would normally get.
on February 9, 2017
This is a great shirt, with the same quality fabric like the other Columbia shirts I have in long sleeve (Tamiani II, Bahama). The only issue is that the Silver Ridge is one size too small - my Tamiani and Bahama long sleeves are XL and a little large (perfect fit for Florida), while this XXL is a true fit for me (not a little large like the others, but will definitely do). Probably the reason that the price is so good (offered at 1/2 off the shirt tag price of $50).
on March 9, 2017
I love wearing and buying the silver ridge shirts. excellent fit and comfort
on December 21, 2014
Really, really nice Columbia shirt, and I have a closet full of them. Great fabric, cut and details, a little more "formal" than the Tamiami or Bahama shirts. WARNING... I should have heeded all the warnings about being "a bit snug", "cut a little smaller" etc.!! I'm 6' 2" and 200lbs, and almost always wear an XL Columbia shirt - SO HEED THE WARNING... and SIZE UP one size, from whatever you normally wear.
on August 4, 2017
It's a little baggy but all in all a great shirt. Especially if you are traveling in a warm climate. It breathes well and "un wrinkles" if you hang it when you take it out of your bag easily.
on April 2, 2014
I liked the look of this shirt for my husband. Attractive for its type upon arrival. However, I found it to be a very, very snug fit. This should only be worn by men who can can pull off a slim cut shirt. No extra room for any tummy! Returning it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.