Columbia Sportswear Men's South Peak Interchange Jacket
|Price:||$74.94 - $210.00|
- Shell: 100% nylon 2L Tech Ripstop. Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex light. Insulation: 100% polyester microtemp XF II 100gm. Liner: 100% polyester smooth micro fiber
- Synthetic Insulated Liner
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective
- Omni-Tech Waterproof/Breathable Fully Seam Sealed
- Zip-in and 3 Point Interchange System
- Removable, Adjustable Storm Hood
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Built with the kind of clean style and technical versatility that'll take on snow-bound mountains and rain-drenched cities alike, this highly adaptable interchange jacket combines a lightweight, waterproof and super-breathable 2.5-layer shell and a toasty zip-in liner with both synthetic insulation and thermal-reflective warmth. The result is a toasty, wet-stopping jacket with a shell and liner that perform and look great on their own.
Top Customer Reviews
Why did I not just buy a new one of my old coat? It was discontinued a few years ago.
For the money this coat was a good buy. If I had never owned a columbia interchange before I would have been more satisfied.