Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 22, 2012
Bought one. Bought 7. Can't wait to retire so I can wear them all day... Perfect fit, sizing, cut, material, pattern, colors. I finally stopped trying to find the perfect cotton polo shirt, after decades of hits and misses. I travel all over the world, and it is truly the best travel shirt you can buy. Don't know what is so special about the Super Tamiami for $70.00!!!!!!! - it appears to be nearly identical, except for a slight seam at the rear vent. Can't go wrong.
on June 18, 2013
I bought two of these shirts for a trip to Costa Rica. They fit perfectly and are very very comfortable. They are the perfect shirt to wear in hot humid weather. Now that our hot humid summer has begun at the Jersey Shore, I just bought two more. I could wear these shirts everyday...cool and comfortable and good looking.
2 helpful votes
on May 20, 2014
The fit was nice, but the fabric peels just after one-day's wear. I love the Columbia Men's Blood and Guts II Short Sleeve Woven Shirt though, much better quality. So I am buying another one of different color.
on July 19, 2010
This shirt is pretty cool (temperature wise that is, as far a looks are concerned it's a little ugly, I think) and it dries quickly. After taking a dip in a river to retrieve my favorite lure, this shirt was dry in under an hour. So far it seems to be a shirt that's going to last. The vents in the back and pockets work well for keeping cool in the heat and it's got plenty of pockets to store things.
on December 25, 2013
I am 6'2, 195 lbs. and a medium fits well, though I generally wear a large. Great for travel to warm climes; take up no space in the suitcase and come out ready to wear. Feels like nothing when you have it on.
on July 7, 2014
Bought this in a medium for my husband and he loves it. Size is a bit large... But too big is much better than too small.
on April 6, 2012
Columbia Sportswear Tamiami II Short Sleeve Shirt Si deseas protegerte de los dañinos rayos UV tienes que usar las prendas de vestir de Columbia, es lo mejor que hay.
2 helpful votes
on April 30, 2010
I bought this for a long trip to Africa - 110 degrees outside and a need to hand wash my clothes prompted the purchase. It's held up well. You can wash it and it's bone dry in the morning -- with no wrinkles. And it doesn't look like a "fishing shirt". Really glad i have it! I think I'll buy another.
46 helpful votes
47 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 9, 2014
The quality of these shirts is undeniable. I've worn them in the past and the mesh backing and vented middle back are brilliant. I bought two for my father before he left for a fishing trip and was extremely disappointed with the fit. He and I are both textbook "mediums" when it comes to size. We're both 5'9" and roughly 150 lbs. While I understand these are not slim fit shirts, I couldn't believe how wide the cut was. The shirts wore slightly long but insanely wide - he was swimming in them while all other mediums fit him perfectly 99% of the time. Exchanging for smalls as the fit is the only complaint - 5 star review otherwise.
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on October 10, 2012
I do agree with most of you, about the high quality of this shirt. My only complaint is that they come way too big and there is no XS size on this style, there should be any XS option.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.