|Fits as expected||
- 100% Polyester
- Drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Elastic-waist weatherproof pant in relaxed fit with roomy opening
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Fully seam sealed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Featuring Omni-tech waterproof/breathable fabric, this rain pant is perfect in every wet situation. The seams in this pant are sealed to ensure you stay dry even in the storm surge. Perfect to keep in your golf bag or wear to your kids' rainy soccer games in the fall. Functionality is key with these storm surge pants.
Featuring Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fabric, this rain pant is perfect in every wet situation. The seams in this pant are sealed to ensure you stay dry even in the storm surge. Perfect to keep in your golf bag or wear to your kids' rainy soccer games in the fall. Functionality is key with these Storm Surge Pants!
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 6.7 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002HREWHG
- Item model number: RL8032
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These pants do not have pockets, which might be an issue for some (though it wasn't for me-I have plenty of pockets in my ski coat.)
Oh, and because this helps me in reviews I read, I'm 5'4 and just under 130 pounds and the small fit me perfectly, even with fleecy long underwear under the pants. I normally wear a size 4 pant.
5 stars for functionality, 5 for fit for 5 overall.
They are so lightweight, perfect for hiking since they can literally go over anything you wear under -- thermals, leggings, or even jeans. They won't keep you warm, that's what thermals are for -- but they'll certainly keep you dry. We hiked in torrential downpour for 4 hours straight and stayed 100% dry. I am so thankful for this product for actually being what it is and keeping us dry on our vacation. Highly recommend if you're looking for waterproof pants!