Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Big Boys' Steens Mountain Full Zip Fleece, Black, 8
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Special Size: Big Boys|Size: 8|Color: Midnight Black|Change
Price:$10.36 - $36.00

on June 18, 2014
Our son has blue eyes and I love the Hyper Blue color. It looks great on him!

Sizing: He is 2 and typically wears a 2T in shirts but we wanted the jacket to last at least 6 months so we ordered the 3T and it fit but there was no room to grow so we ordered the 4T and it fits great. Our son is in the 25th percentile for weight so he's on the slim side but he is tall (75th percentile for height), if that helps anyone. This jacket seems to run on the small size so I would advise going up in size.

Quality: Some reviewers said the fleece quality isn't great but I think it is just fine. It isn't the most plush fleece but it is warm and comfotable for our son so I'm happy. I think the price is right for the quality.
on April 11, 2015
Boys size medium! I love it!
review image
on November 22, 2013
I used to buy North Face for my son but he out grew them every couples of months. Now I bought this jacket for a fraction of the cost and my son loves it. The fit is just right for a slim, tall boy. He is 11 years old, 5'4" and 110 lbs. I bought him a size XL. The longer sleeves and bodice fit him perfect, in fact, it exceeded my expectations.
on October 6, 2013
My 5 year old is apx 46 inches tall and this jacket in xs fit him perfectly. Nice fleece jacket.
on November 22, 2014
I ordered a 2T and 3T for my 11 month old baby boy. He is 29 inches and typically wears size 18m clothes. I was hoping the 2T he could grow into and wear this season and the 3T for next winter. WELL the 2T fit perfectly, if not a little small and the 3T was bigger, but still fit once I rolled the sleeves once. So I returned the 2T and he will grow into the 3T this winter. Love the jacket! I can still put him in his car seat easily and it packs down so it is still safe for him to wear it and be buckled in.
on November 13, 2013
I've been ordering these Fleece Jackets for quite a few years now, they used to be nice and warm and soft and cosy. This year however, I am not as pleased with the feel of the material any more. It used to be nice and soft, now its rather hard and scratchy. My oldest boys have already been complaining that they don't like their jackets. I guess we'll have to find a new brand for us.
on November 13, 2013
We used to love these fleece jackets, my boys had them for many years. However, this year the material has changed, its much harder and scratchier. The color is beautiful and the jacket seems to be warm, buy my boys are complaining that they are scratchy, they don't like to wear them any more. I guess we'll have to find a new brand :-(
on February 25, 2014
I read the previous reviews and knew that this would fit tightly. Since I knew that I planned accordingly and it works perfectly and has a great weight. I was looking for something that would work in the car during very cold winter days since you're not supposed to use heavy jackets with five point harnesses, and this seems to do the trick. It will be great for more mild temperatures outside too.
on February 5, 2015
i'm a 14 teen year old body builder i love it. i look really buff and huge in it i ordered a medium
review image
on November 17, 2013
I have a couple Columbia fleece jackets and I love them so I thought I would get a couple for my kids this winter. This is not the same thing at all. The stitching and design looks the same but the fabric is seriously felt. Yes, the stuff you use for craft projects. If I pushed on it hard with my thumb I could poke a hole straight through. Because there is no weave to this fabric (it is just fibers pressed together) I cannot see how it would handle even a trip through the washing machine much less a trip to the playground. Please do not waste your money on this terrible product.