|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$22.40 - $126.34 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% polyester MTR filament fleece
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Front-zip fleece jacket with standing collar and logo at chest
- On-seam zippered side-entry pockets
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The next generation of a Columbia classic, this outdoor staple features a finely tuned fit and a soft-yet-rugged filament-fleece fabrication to keep you warm when temperatures plummet.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0084AVVOM
- Item model number: WM3220
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By the time I got home, package had arrived, and wife or kid opened it and placed the jacket on the table. From few feet away, I though to myself what a cheap looking jacket. Upon inspection, realize it was the one I ordered. Thought maybe it was just my perception. Wore it to work next day. Big mistake. It was the annual meet the executive day for all the team leads. Took off the jacket, and all the fleece got stuck on my white shirt. It was like a scene from a comedy. Pretty sure it was not a good first impression. Picked out as much fleece as possible and went on. And nope, didn't get any promotion that day :( Note that the real fleece jacket from Columbia never shed even a single piece of ball of fuzz.
Came home and compared this with the real one I got from a month ago. Look at the pictures. Big difference in quality. Returned it that night. Amazon really need to crack down on these questionable supplier. They can loose a lot of credibility.
As far as the real jacket is concerned (not this one), it is truly an excellent product. If you live in California or any warmer climate, a heavy jacket is too much. All that is needed is a very light jacket to keep the chill out long enough for you to generate heat as you go hiking. Is great for work or indoor as well where some places they turn the A/C on high.
The Bangladesh looked better made and more warm and fluffy
Order one size SMALLER - these are not true to size
I am 5'11 , 184 lbs , always wear medium , ordered a small based on the reviews , and the small fits perfect .... trust me on this one
The one in the picture is the one made in Bangladesh not china