Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on July 2, 2015
The shirt quality is great - but even bigger than all the other Columbia shirts I have ordered in the past few months! My husband normally wears a large but in PFG wears a medium. I had to order a small in this style - the medium was a good 4 inches wider (plus bigger in the shoulders) than his other shirts - crazy sizing!
on September 11, 2017
Very nice
on October 4, 2013
I normally wear mens 2XL shirts, but based on previous experience with these shirts, I ordered size L — it fits well, but a little big around the waist! I've got a Columbia fleece jacket in 2XL size and it's just right in size, so go figger why these shirts run so large.

I love these shirts when I'm at Busch Stadium: sunglasses in the small right-side pocket, a Walkman radio (for the color commentary) on the left-hand side, the headphones stowed hooked on the rodholder strap, and a locator map of restaurants & such in one of the deep primary pockets. And the vented back helps me stay comfortable in the sunshine.
on May 29, 2016
Get the iron ready
on July 7, 2016
Very disappointed! Material of shirt wrinkles horribly! Starching and ironing won't even touch the wrinkles. Not the Columbia quality at all!!
on June 8, 2016
Wrinkles, Wrinkles, Wrinkles! Even fresh out of the dryer. My husband has other ones that are the exact same shirt and this one wrinkles. :(
on October 26, 2015
Ordered a Large. Fits like an 2xl.
on April 22, 2016
Love it! Toddler looked adorable in the matching shirt, too. Very comfortable for our super hot weather.
on August 9, 2016
I have went on a tear buying these shirts. I cant get enough of them. They keep you cool and protected from the sun! They also come with 9200 pockets to store all your maps and other knickknacks you pick up along your travels. I wore these to a festival and picked up the nickname "the Fisherman" worth every penny
on August 23, 2016
My husbands new favorite shirt! I have to was it every week!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.