Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on January 19, 2014
This shirt has more lops and [pockets than you'll ever need. However, it's not wash and wear or wrinkle free so it needs ironing. Disappointing that Columbia hasn't made this shirt in easy care fabric.
on July 12, 2014
My husband owns around a dozen Columbia fishing shirts. He is a recreational fisherman. He commented this is his "favorite" fishing shirt of all time !
on July 14, 2014
This shirt is very cool and sport . I like the color, it is original. The problem was the shirt size did not fit exactly that as i expected to be.
on September 29, 2014
I purchased this shirt for my husband. He loves it! The shirt is light and is well ventilated. My husband's body temperature is very warm this shirt is prefect for him. The shirt is bright and has a lot of pockets.
on June 30, 2014
I ordered this for my step-dad for Father's Day and he loved it! It's a very classy looking shirt and the navy/white checks look cool and summery!
on August 7, 2014
Great shirt. Stylish, comfortable and durable...the trifecta of shirts. Great ventilation keeps shirt cool on a hot day. Highly recommend. I just wish they had a few more good colors and a few less of the pastels.
on March 23, 2015
My hub loves it and it looks great on him. The 4 stars are for the fact that it does have to be pressed after washing (my problem not his of course).
on June 29, 2014
Great Father's day Gift. My dad Loved it. It keeps him cool in warm days and protects him under the sun.
on September 22, 2014
I give it 3 stars because we bought it on size L and it was enourmous... we know it is a shirt that is intended to be used a little baggy, but it was to biig.!
on January 21, 2015
I have a ton of these shirts. Great on the boat. Great in the field. Keeps you cool and breathable. Always fits like it should.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.