We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Bora Bora Booney fishing hat Omni-Wick fabric for sweat-wicking capabilities and Omni-Shade UPF 50 technology that blocks out 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- HANDY FEATURES: This high-performance fishing hat features a mesh breeze-inducing vent to keep you cool and protected during long hours outside.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This men's fishing hat is equipped with an adjustable drawcord and toggle at back so it fits comfortably and snug.
- FIT: This men's fishing hat fits secure and comfortably for active days out on the water.
- Columbia's Men's Bora Bora Booney fishing hat is the perfect accessory to hot, long days out on the water.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
This Booney-style hat features an adjustable chinstrap to keep the hat in place, whether it’s on your head or against the back of your neck. Either way, UPF 50 protection with Omni-Shade keeps harmful rays at bay.
Stay Dry And Cool
Made for the fishing enthusiast, this sun hat features built-in UPF 50, an ultra-sweat-wicking headband, and a mesh vent panel for days on the water.
UPF 50 Sun Protection
Be sure to bring the Columbia Bora Bora Booney II Hat along when you head out in sunny climates. The wide brim and UPF fabric protect you from the sun.
The Omni-Wick band keeps you cool and dry on hot summer days. Experience a customized fit with an adjustable toggle at the back and an adjustable chin strap.
Omni-Shade | Sun Protection
Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
|Adult Hat Sizes||6 5/8 - 7||7 - 7 3/4|
|Head Size||21 - 22"||22 - 24 1/4"|
Make sunny fishing days a breeze with a hat that does it all. Columbia's Unisex Bora Bora II Booney Hat is the ultimate sun-shielder and moisture-wicker. High-quality materials and renowned technologies set Columbia's fishing gear and accessories apart from the rest.
The Bora Bora II Booney fishing hat is crafted of our 100% comfortable nylon that feels lightweight and soft on the skin. The technologies that are featured in this hat are unmatched. Our signature wicking fabric makes up the ultra-sweat-wicking headband to keep your dry and comfortable; the mesh venting also works to breathe and pull moisture away from your skin. UPF 50 materials work hard against the sun to protect you from harmful UVA and UVB rays and long-term skin damage. A fishing hat isn't much without sun protection - that's why we only craft the best.
Columbia offers our Unisex Bora Bora II Booney Hat in multiple staple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B006ZS8H7Y
- Item model number: CU9107
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wore this during several hikes, and even though I was working up a sweat, my head was comfortable. I could feel the wind through the ventilated part of the hat. The chinstrap came in handy when the wind really picked up, especially when standing on top of rocks and at vantage points. Being a photography enthusiast, the brim did not interfere with my camera.
The hat packed completely flat, so it was easy to put in my suitcase without adding any kind of weight or awkward bulk. I found the $27 price I paid for it completely worth it. While it was purchased specifically for this vacation, I can see myself wearing it when cutting the grass during the summer as well.