Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on February 13, 2013
EDIT: After having this suit all winter and spring, I'd adjust my original review to say that you should probably order the next size up. My son is now about a year old and the 18 month size fits him well. It's a little big in a few places (the sleeves are a bit long for him and the hood sometimes goes over his eyes) but 18 month is the right size for him now and he is still exactly average weight and height according to his doctor. However, as he was born at the end of winter, it could always be a problem with him being in-between winter sizes so if your child was born in the spring, summer, or fall, it might be a different story.

Original Review:
I bought this suit for my son, who was 10 months at the time. Tons of reviews said that since it was fleece that it shrank in the wash and it ran small so order big. Well, I ordered the 18 mo size and wish I'd just ordered the 12. I can roll up the sleeves and it fits him okay, but staying true to size would have been better. Don't listen to other reviewers about that unless your child is big for his/her age. My son is exactly average in weight and height according to his doctor.

Be aware that if you use this in a car seat that it is very warm and can cause sweating if your vehicle has had a chance to warm up or if you use a carrier car seat that is already warm from the house. This product is better suited for use in a car with a leave-in convertible seat that is cold from being outside in the vehicle. Just be aware that your baby could get pretty hot in this thing (it works so well!) if you're not using it in the right conditions.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product. It would fit him great if I'd ordered the right size, it did not shrink in the wash as far as I could tell, it keeps baby very warm without adding a lot of bulk (which is dangerous in a car seat) and I will definitely order another in a bigger size (but his true size!) for next winter.
on January 4, 2013
This keeps my grandson warm without being too bulky and accomodates the carseat buckle between his legs nicely. With a sweater or hoodie underneath it has been adequate for our Minnesota winter so far. Love the flaps on the hands so he can have his hands free in the car to play with toys but we can close them when we take him out.
on January 3, 2013
I get compliments galore with my little boy wearing this. It's great for quick store trips or when we won't be outside to long. It's cold where we are, but this keeps him cozy warm for the short time frame we are outside in it. I love that its not bulky so it's safe for the car seat. Not really intended for long periods outside. I also like that his face is protected from the zipper. I gave it a 4 because I bought the 18 months size, my son is 12 months 23 lbs and 30 in, and the arm length is a tad long but useable, but the leg length is short. His feet stick out so I can't cuff the fleece over without his feet being really squished so we have to go without the foot protection feature. I like it enough though that I'll probably buy another for next year
on October 22, 2012
After ordering this Columbia fleece bunting bag last year, for my grandson, I had to reorder this year in a bigger size. He wore it everyday. Great for the car seat, as it is not to bulky. The hood fit snuggly around face and the hand and feet covers are perfect for infant and toddlers, alike. He was 6 months last year and wore the 12 months size. This year, at 16 months, I ordered the 24 months size. Fit great! If you are looking for a super warm snowsuit this won`t work but, perfect for spring, fall and with layering, many winter days. Don`t hesitate to try this product.
on March 1, 2013
I read all the reviews on this running a little small and got paranoid. I ordered the 24 month size which is a good bit too big for my daughter. She has always been around 98% for height so trying to order stuff for her online gets a little tricky. She was on a very fast growth pace the first 6-7 months but I think it has slowed down considerably in the last 2 months. She just turned 9 months yesterday and is around 29 inches and 20lbs. We will find out for sure next week at her 9 mo appt. I probably should have ordered 18 months for her. She is currently growing out of her 12 month Carters stuff and wearing some of her smaller 18 month clothes. She should be on pace to wear this the begininning of next winter...I hope.
on December 4, 2012
We were looking for a winter coat/snowsuit that wasn't super bulky so that I'd have to remove it to put the baby in his car seat (Yes, they say you have to take the kid's puffy coat OFF to buckle into the seat! Nuts!), because I'm a first-time mom and still figuring everything out. This one is really user-friendly and I can tell it's toasty warm because my little one's cheeks started getting pink while I was just trying it on him! I like the fold-over hands and feet because hats and mittens and things are just not something I can keep track of with an 8 month old. We bought what I thought would be a too-big size (12-18m) but it fits great right now, with just a little room to grow. I really adore this little bunting. Very macho for my little man!
on December 5, 2012
zipper pulls easily without snagging, elastic hood stays on well, and foot/hand cuffs stay put in open or covered positions. when you're battling a screaming, fussing baby, small things like this make a world of difference. We've had products from major bably-only clothing companies that weren't nearly as nice/easy to use. plenty warm and seems to be holding up well even with some crawling around outdoors (no point in buying the camo without putting it to use!). He'll be rocking this all winter. good job columbia. For our baby, the Columbia size chart (found from google) was pretty true to size.
on October 8, 2012
I purchased this "snowsuit" for my 10 month old. He wears mostly 12 month clothes and this was a good fit with a little extra room to grow thru the winter. It is not warm enough that he could be outside for any extended period of time, but is perfect for running into the store or to and from the car. I had a similar suit for my daughter when she was little and loved it. He can still move easily and doesn't get too hot during the car ride.
on March 8, 2013
I love this for my son and we have used it all winter. It's not for playing in the snow, since it is just fleece. But to keep the little guy warm on the those cool, windy days it is perfect! I ordered an 18 month for my then 8 month old since I didn't want it to be snug on him when he had other bulky winter clothes on. It fit great!
on August 20, 2014
These are so perfect and warm for cold weather! They run wide so you can dress baby however you want underneath. If you're baby is on the tall/long side I would recommend ordering a size larger if you want to be able to bundle the feet with the fold over part at the end of the legs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.