- 96% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- OMNI-SHIELD: Go ahead. Try and get dirty. Unlike most other fabrics, our unique Omni-SHIELD advanced water and stain repellency system helps little ones stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids.
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- BUILT-IN SUN PROTECTION: The Columbia Women’s Anytime Outdoor Capri Pants guard against sun damage thanks to the built-in UPF 50 material. It utilizes a breathable, dirt and water repellant fabric to keep you protected and looking clean all day.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Treated to resist stains, rain and harmful UV rays, this durable, sporty capri keeps you protected and comfortable during outdoor excursions or everyday errands.
- Product Dimensions : 1.02 x 10.79 x 6.93 inches; 7.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 1492621
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : March 17, 2013
- Manufacturer : Columbia Women's Activewear
- ASIN : B00BVGBZHY
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Columbia said that I must mail the item along with a paper copy of the receipt and print and fill out a form. And I have to pay for mailing, then Columbia MAY choose to repair it or not.
Really poor warranty for a 3-month old item that cost quite a bit! It's not worth more of my time than I've already spent. (I'm sure this is just what Columbia hopes will happen.) I just won't buy any more Columbia products.
I bought these for hiking/walking, but I think they will become a summertime standard for me. I don't wear shorts and denim capris can get hot.
After trying these on, I immediately bought another pair and pants.
Thanks, Columbia, for recognizing the need for plus size outdoor wear. You have made a lifelong customer out of me.
OK....I am re-reviewing these pants. I have loved wearing them, but after one washing I noticed that they are pilling terribly - on the rear end and in the crotch. I am so disappointed - they are really comfortable and nice looking, but are not wearing well at all
Bought these for my upcoming trip to Costa Rica and they fit nice and loose and while they aren't QUITE as flattering as the PIlsner Peak capris I ordered also, the fit is a lot better.
I wear a 14 and that is what I ordered and they fit very nicely!
comfortable. The tie at the waist is great to adjust the pants. The height of the waist is perfect. I have to have pockets, and these have deep pockets in the front, and the back pockets have little Velcro.
What I don't like is the fabric gets flimsy & pills after lots of washing. The fabric is so lightweight the pockets can't support much. Ijust bought my 4th pair and went down from size 10 to size 8 & they got perfect. I usually wear a Size 10. These are my favorite pants!