|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$34.99 - $75.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Omni Shield Summiteer Lite: 96% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Omni-shield advanced repellency
- Omni-shade UPF 50 sun protection
- 2-way comfort stretch
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Featuring a full-leg fit for comfort and classic outdoor style, this sun protection, rain-resisting pant excels at wilderness adventures and day-to-day errands alike. It's crafted from our premium stretch summiteer lite fabric for all-day, all-season comfort and great range of motion.
- Package Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00G7N0TKK
- Item model number: 1478041
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered short because if they are too long they will get really wet and I was trying to avoid heming them. I am size 8 and 5'4" and don't always get short or petite. These were the perfect length! No hemming. They are a trim fit so if you like a little more room order a size up.
Love these pants! It's like wearing nothing at all. There is no resistance from the fabric when you move or bend down. It's super soft. The pockets are tiny but the silhouette is tight so you couldn't put much anyway that wouldn't show. The back pocket does hold my smart phone but you cann clearly see the shape of the phone of course - phones are bigger than my butt now a days. So that is not a detraction from the pants. At least the pocket is big enough to hold it and velcro shut. These are cut modern classic ang hand like a pair of decent pants. The bootcut style is much tighter from the waist to the knee. I have a 27" waist and 36" hips so I normally fit a 6 but a 4 regular worked for me in these pants. I prefer a 30.5" inseam so I buy regulars and shorten them.
Pros: comfortable, good quality.
The only disappointment was that the legs were wider at the bottom than expected. The picture was a bit deceiving. I thought they would taper in a bit, but they were wide like boot cut jeans. But, I would definitely recommend and purchase again.