- 100% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- Advanced technology: Columbia women's arcadia ii jacket features our signature, air-permeable protection that's waterproof and breathable to shield you from drizzle to downpour.
- Adjustable features: this shell top jacket features an adjustable storm hood, draw cord adjustable hem, and zippered hand pockets for ultimate comfort.
- Light & packable: the waterproof, lightweight design packs into your hand pocket for convenience on days when the weather is unpredictable.
- Durable fabric: 100% Nylon 2L fabric with a 100% polyester mesh lining keeps you warm, yet remains breathable.
- Omni-tech: our Omni-TECH technology features air-permeable protection that's waterproof and breathable. It provides excellent waterproof protection, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Waterproof, breathable, and packable, this rainy-day-MVP women's jacket is built to shield you from wet weather out on the trail and then stow away into a corner of your pack when the sun returns. An Omni-tech membrane combines with full seam sealing and a soft mesh lining to keep you dry and comfortable both on the exterior and interior.
- Department: Womens
- Manufacturer: Columbia
- Package Dimensions: 21.9 x 15.6 x 1.4 inches
- ASIN: B0814BLG93
- Item model number: 153411
- Date First Available: July 1, 2020
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The fabric feels thick and of good quality; it would likely hold up well in the rain.
-The color was very cute and true to the on screen color!
-The sleeves fit well (a bit longer than my wrist but not too long) and I liked the Velcro to tighten them if necessary.
-It fits pretty snug around my hips. I have a pretty big booty so that doesn't help, but a little more room would be nice.
-The hood and collar are a very weird construction and was the main reason I'll be returning. The collar comes up past my mouth and almost covers my nose. My husband said I looked like Kenny from Southpark. The hood was also very "short". I would likely cover my hair, but my face would get wet.
-The zipper was a pain, and the Velcro would constantly catch.
- The interior mesh was itchy, and would likely be uncomfortable if you were wearing a short sleeve underneath.
Update: Have worn this in several soaking rains... kept me dry! It's been washed a ton, and still looks as good as new two years later. Make sure to zip it when you wash because the velcro will stick to the liner!
For reference I am 5'3 145 pounds and used a small. In my attached images I was able to wear a fleece jacket underneath for warmth.
In the end I am keeping the XS because I love the Bluebell color! I think this must be a discontinued color which is unfortunate. I don't wear many bright colors so the more neutral tone of the Bluebell is just the right amount of color for me (the color is pretty true to the advertised image). I've seen the Harbour Blue in stores, and it's a nice shade but a lot brighter in comparison. Anyway, due to the color I fell in love with this jacket! I have worn the jacket out in the rain and it performed well. Haven't had a chance to be out in the rain for really long periods of time with the jacket though, but pretty certain it will keep me dry. My only concern will be if this jackets get too hot since it is lined (another point for the Bluebell color in this regard as Black would absorb more heat). I live in an area which experiences all 4 seasons, so in the summer days in the 80s and 90s this jacket could get too hot. I will try to update with my experience. However, I have compared the Arcadia II to the Switchback and just find the Arcadia feels like more of a jacket. The Switchback is very lightweight and more of just a shell. I feel like the Arcadia II is a better deal for the money, but it really depends on your needs. Also the Arcadia II has strings to pull to tighten the hood that are very easy to locate and use. I love that they are easily accessible which was another reason this jacket was my pick over some competitors. Overall if you are looking for a good rain jacket, you can't go wrong with any of Columbia's options!
Top international reviews
Pero el producto es bueno! Completamente impermeable
We shopped at locations that sold this product so we could compare pricing & fit. Glad we did !