- 100% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- SOFT FABRIC: This Columbia Women's Benton Springs Full Zip fleece is crafted of soft 100% polyster MTR filament fleece for ultimate warmth
- HANDY FEATURES: Two side zippered security pockets keep your small items secure and your hands warm
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: With a collared neck and zippered closure, this Columbia women's fleece jacket is designed to give you ultimate comfort during cold winter days
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An updated Columbia classic, this cozy fleece offers instant insulation in a versatile, everyday style with an active slim cut. It’s perfect to layer on top or underneath other layers.
A full-zippered closure and unbelievably soft fleece make this jacket a cold-weather essential as the top or underneath layer of your outdoor attire.
With a modern classic fit, you'll find the Columbia's Benton Springs Full Zip Fleece is lightweight with an active cut for comfortable outdoor activity and everyday wear.
Crafted from a soft filament fleece throughout, a full collared neck and zippered closure, this jacket will give you ultimate comfort during cold winter days.
This coat features elastic cuffs, an adjustable hem line, and two side zippered security pockets to keep your small items secure.
An updated Columbia classic, this cozy fleece offers instant insulation in a versatile, everyday style with a new, more active slim cut.
- Department: Womens
- Manufacturer: Columbia Women's Activewear
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 12.5 x 4.7 inches
- ASIN: B01948PCNS
- Item model number: 137211
- Date First Available: July 27, 2016
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Really affordable compared to kazillion (yes kazillion, I stand but it) dollar fleece jackets.
- Relatively light weight for a fleece jacket
- Thin pockets that have withstood a plethora of sharp keys and excessive hand warmers.
- Zipper doesn't catch. This is important. We all know the annoying moment when a zipper craps out on you.
- Makes it through the wash well.
- Keeps you warm!
- The wrist area fold is a little thick and can be uncomfortable sometimes.
- Doesn't work terribly well with my snow jacket on top because of the high collar. (Something to consider)
Long story short: I like it a lot. It's a little big on me and I got the X-small. However, it's suitable and does its job well. I would recommend this.
Top international reviews
Ordene la talla M pero olvide que las marcas de US son un poco más grandes, así que la próxima vez que ordene una columbia, ordene la S y me quedo perfecto.
I am downsizing from a couple of old, very well use Benton Springs jackets, which are now too big and didn't know whether to buy 1X or the XL, so bought one of each.
These are a great jacket. Perfect for how I want to use them. They are not wind or rain jackets, so not suitable as an only jacket if you are expecting to be outside for a long time.
They are not bulky and because they are soft, they are very comfortable and warm. Great range of colours.
After my old ones became too big and shabby to wear out of the house, rather than a dressing gown, I started using it over my PJs first thing in the morning when I get up and what I wear when I get home from work. The new 1X is too big, so it will stay 'at home'.
Yo soy normalmente talla XS en Columbia que de por sí quedan grandes pero esta está más justa , quizás debo haber pedido una más grande.