|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.96 - $120.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Slim-cut fleece jacket with standing collar and on-seam zippered pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest
- Full-zip front closure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An updated Columbia classic, this soft, cozy fleece offers instant insulation in a versatile, everyday style with a new, more active slim cut.
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 10.6 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003NX87U6
- Item model number: 1372111
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The color is right. It fits a little bigger than I expected. There's definitely room for a few layers underneath. The material seems like it'll keep you warm without being too heavy. I purchased one in the light blue color and one in charcoal gray. I love them. Would buy again and would recommend this product.
I picked it up in a color called "Corange". I'm thinking it stands for a cross between coral and orange, since this is how I would describe the color. The "corange" color can easily transition from summer to fall.
The material is a nice medium weight polar fleece. The zipper is the same color as the jacket so it blends right in. Nice sized pockets which do have zippers of their own as well. It is unlined and it is hood-less in case you are looking for either of these in a jacket. The sleeves do have an elastic inside them, so you can push them up and they will stay put. The bottom has an elastic drawstring cord on the inside in case you want to cinch it to keep cold wind out.
It's definitely full in size. I typically wear a size 12 and the large is plenty big. I tried the XL and was swimming in it. Large would probably fit up to a size 14. If your near a size 10, you may want to go with a Medium. Go with your normal size and you can even wear this over a sweatshirt.
A very nice jacket that's versatile. Works for cool summer nights or mild fall weather. Once the snow falls you may want something a little warmer.
Alright, so I've been wearing this everyday for work in the morning and had to literally go across the street at the nearby store while at work to buy a thermal because it dosent actually keep me as warm, when I'm at work it's 42-43 degrees and my uniform includes a short sleeve shirt. The area not covered by my arm and while wearing this jacket is friggin freezing. Maybe it would work for high 50+ degree weather but definitely not for cold weather at all. It's more for kind of not really cold but just a tad bit cold Weather
Secondly, the sleeves are way too long for me = not a big problem since I can tuck my hands instead of having to wear gloves.
So, I will keep this for the things that work.
- Really affordable compared to kazillion (yes kazillion, I stand but it) dollar fleece jackets.
- Relatively light weight for a fleece jacket
- Thin pockets that have withstood a plethora of sharp keys and excessive hand warmers.
- Zipper doesn't catch. This is important. We all know the annoying moment when a zipper craps out on you.
- Makes it through the wash well.
- Keeps you warm!
- The wrist area fold is a little thick and can be uncomfortable sometimes.
- Doesn't work terribly well with my snow jacket on top because of the high collar. (Something to consider)
Long story short: I like it a lot. It's a little big on me and I got the X-small. However, it's suitable and does its job well. I would recommend this.