|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.12 - $85.13 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Fleece zip-front vest featuring standing collar and side-entry hand pockets
- Embroidered logo on chest
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A plush layering piece designed to keep your core warm, this toasty fleece vest is as durable as it is soft, with an adjustable drawstring at hem to seal out the cold.
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 9.6 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003NX87TC
- Item model number: 1372121
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Hey fits wonderfully! So glad I paid attention to the reviews. The length is great also. It seems to keep me pretty warm, but as the day gets sunnier I don't get hot. I have worn this at least 50 times and washed it 10 or so and it looks brand new. I do line dry however.
I would've liked it to be about half an inch longer, but it's an XS and that's not really a deal breaker - it's still long enough to not have to worry about wind blowing up your back.
All in all, I definitely would not have paid full price for it, but for the $19 it cost me it's a great piece of dog walking/hiking clothing that will hopefully last a couple of seasons.
It's now 2 days before Christmas so I don't have time to return this. So I'm going to have to give it to her and tell her I'll get something better.
More than likely going to have to return this vest. Considering it has a retail price tag on the vest @ $45 I'm not very impressed with the thin material.
For those in warmer weather, the vest would make a decently attractive accent piece. But don't rely on it for extra warmth as an outside layer.
Quality of the product is great. I really love the Tarte color. It's less of a shocking color than it looks on the screen.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Warm, cosy and cuddly, especially since I am not used to winter weather. I loved it.Published 4 days ago by zinhle
Fit ok if I wore nothing under it so I sent it back. The customer service was excellent. They paid the return postage. Very impressed!!!Published 8 days ago by Fairel Anderson