Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on November 24, 2013
I ordered a medium as I usually wear medium in button down shirts because of my large boobs, but it was way too big. I should have listened to the reviews and gone one size smaller. If you are a tiny person I recommend extra small.
on December 20, 2013
Hard and stiff not worth the money. Bought for hiking but not wearing it. Color is true to what was pictured
on July 14, 2015
I washed the shirt and still the material is very stiff, and it came out wrinkly from the wash even though I fluffed it and hung it up to dry fully. Because the material is so stiff and sort of scratchy, it feels tight even though it is not. The color is good and I will use the pole holder to hold my glasses. The material is also pretty heavy, and I don't see how it can vent very well. I guess here in Arizona I will wear it in the winter over a t-shirt, like a light jacket. The colors in my picture are off. The color in Amazon's picture is true.
review image
on May 29, 2015
This shirt is great. The color is nice and the fabric is nice and light. It did fit a little snug in some areas. I am fuller chested but wanted a ladies cut on the shirt. I think for someone with a smaller bust line it might fit as expected, so fuller chested ladies might want to keep that in mind. Also, if you have a longer torso it might be a bit short. Fits me, but I think if I were taller it might be a bit short.
on July 22, 2014
I love these shirts and I have bought five of them. I have had a bout with skin cancer and I do not like to go camping or the beach without wearing something to protect my arms and back of my neck. These shirts are sized just right I bought the medium and it fits perfectly. I usually wear about a 10 top. You need to iron them but I am thinking after a few washings they will soften up and less ironing will be required. They are sporty and cute with shorts, jeans, capris...very nice material and craftsmanship. They have Omni-weave and sun protection. Great!
on March 18, 2015
Had bought the orange one at a store locally, but didn't find any others in my size. This one fit well and I love the color. Will definitely by one more soon.
on September 13, 2014
I normally wear a size small but this shirt runs VERY large. I had to order an extra small, but even that is a little too loose. Regardless, it makes a decent fieldwork shirt. It's well made, nice pockets. Only other complaint, is that the buttons are in weird places for a woman. The buttons are placed in such a way that you can sometimes see inside your shirt depending on your position, which is annoying if you are out doing fieldwork with oppositely-sexed colleagues.
on December 3, 2013
these shirts are the maximum, very comfortable, cool and comfortable, perfectly fit for both warm weather and cold recommend them 100%.
on June 26, 2016
I would have given this 5 stars if it fit because it's a nice shirt, (great material) but I am crying sour grapes because I have to send it back. The sleeves are tight and the back is tight where it goes into the sleeves. I think if you are very petite it wouldn't matter.
on May 30, 2014
My bride likes to wear this shirt when we go fishing. Early morning it maybe cool, so she wears as cover shirt over swim suit. Then when warms up she can sun bath. Plus when running boat it keeps her dry from ocean spray. Nice shirt. Fits small lady great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question