Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Size: Medium Regular|Color: Light Grape|Change
Price:$71.25 - $138.59

Showing 1-10 of 221 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 226 reviews
on December 9, 2015
I'm very happy with these pants. Last weekend, I also purchased the Patagonia Snowbelle pants, but I was feeling to guilty about the $200 price tag since I'm one of those people that always likes to find a good deal. I figured I would give these Columbia Bugaboo pants a try and if I didn't like them, I could just do a free return and keep my Snowbelle pants... but for the $70 price tag, I had to at least give them a try. Well, I'm so glad I did!

For reference, I'm 5'7" and around 138 lbs and wear a size 6ish (sometimes a 4). I work out, but I've also had 2 kids, so I do have a little bit in the hips and tummy, but not too much. When I was in REI trying on various brands of ski pants, I found that the mediums consistently fit me the best, so I ordered this Bugagoo pant in a medium, too.

Before trying them on, I held them up to the Snowbell pants and I noticed a few things: 1)They are similarly shaped, but the Bugaboo pant is not as wide as the Snowbelle pant, which is awesome for me since I prefer a slimmer pant. Don't get me wrong, they're still a little wide since they are ski pants, but just maybe an inch less than the Snowbelle. 2) Both the Bugaboo and the Snowbelle are the exact same length. 3) They also have the exact same waist size and both are adjustable. 4) The Snowbelle pant feels smoother to the touch than the Bugaboo... but that's really just cosmetic. 5) The Bugaboo pants are a little thinner than the Snowbelle pants - I'm not sure if this translates into them being less warm, but I plan to wear a fleece base layer anyway.

When I tried them on, I loved the fit. The waist is perfect... the length is nice and long even with the regular length... but not too long! I tried the Snowbelle pants on again after the Bugaboo ones and yeah..... I'm definitely taking the Snowbelles back and keeping these! I'll use my $130 savings for something else :)
on October 3, 2015
I'm 5'11" and 175lbs, normally a size 10-12 pant and bought this in XL. I actually ordered a L as well and returned them in favor of the XL because they gave me room to layer thermal leggings and be able to sit and climb and move comfortably - the L fit comfortable enough but didn't allow for comfortable motion and sitting felt tight. There are tabs inside the waist that allowed me to cinch the waist in since I have more of a booty than waist.

Anyhow, I bought these for a 14 day trip around Iceland in September and absolutely LOVED them! They were warm, comfortable, durable, water and wind resistant... All the things I needed for an outdoorsy and hiking, adventuring kind of trip. We went out on a couple of glaciers and snowmobiling and caving. I even wore these to sit outside in the wet grass photographing the northern lights in the middle of the night - I was always warm and dry! Highly recommend. Between these and a pair of lighter Rainwall pants from REI I was weather proofed for any weather condition we encountered (from 40 degrees on up on this trip).
on December 14, 2012
These are a great looking ski pant. If you are short like me 5"3 and are looking for a nice straight pant with a tiny flare, these are it. Most ski pants that I purchase tend to be a bit baggy on the bottom because of my height but these are perfect in terms on length. Medium was small. 145lb woman 5'3 had to return for a LG. Overall, great looking , warm pant! Highly recommend.
11 comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2012
It kept me warm and dry while playing in the snow. Loved the adjustable waist. I am 5'2" and weighs 120 lbs. the size S fit me well, loved this pants!
33 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2014
These pants are awesome! I'm 5'2" and 110 lbs, and the small/short are perfect for me. Great for snow or rain, and as others have noted, the velcro adjustable waistband is a fantastic feature. I was leery of purchasing pants online without trying them on, but this experience was great. Thanks, Amazon!
on January 27, 2015
I am 5'3",125 lbs, 28 in waist - ordered a Small-Short. They fit well with a good amount of room for a layer underneath (maybe even 2 layers) without being too bulky or puffy. I did still find them about 1-2 inches too long for my legs, but it wasn't noticeable when wearing with winter boots (the pants didn't drag or bunch up at the bottom). I wore the pants outside today in a 15 degree snowstorm, and they performed great. The pants stayed warm and dry, and the fleece-y material in the waist and rear area is so nice and comfortable. The gaiters really kept the snow out of my boots. I plan to use them for snowshoeing and for being out in snowy weather in general. So far so good. Highly recommend.
on March 24, 2017
Perfect fit for a 5'1" / 120# female skier. Lots of adjustability at the waist and great freedom of movement. Not too hot. Pairs well with leggings on particularly cold days. Great for spring skiing without the need for additional layering.
on January 12, 2017
I am sure these are great pants but the sizing is not great. I have been a medium in every article of clothing I own for well over a decade and on the columbia sizing charts and let me tell you these "mediums" are at least a small or extra small even. The length was perfect, even a little long with bare feet. I have had to return them and am hoping for better luck with a size large.
on March 9, 2016
I wore these when I went skiing for the first time in Quebec, Canada at the end of December. I wore a form of leggings underneath along with these pants. I wasn't even cold once! The pants have an inner lining that insured that the chilling snow wouldn't touch my bare legs. When I put the pants on, they were big!! But, when I put the pants on along with my ski boots, they fit perfectly. You want the ski pants to be a bit large, so you can put the pant legs over your ski boots. Overall, I highly suggest this product.
on March 19, 2016
I'm size 16 in regular pants, so I ordered XL. They are so bulky, fit fine, but I just felt huge in them. But I think Large might be too tight. Overall, they were fine for 1 ski trip, got the job done, and very warm. For casual skier fine, but if I needed to use them more often, they were too bulky and in the way.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.