- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00H4OQOC8
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (131 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,913 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Columbia Women's Aruba Convertible Pant, Fossil, Medium/R
|Price:||$38.49 - $55.00|
- 100% nylon
- Convertible nylon pant with zip-off legs and contoured waistband
- Zipper pocket at side
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Omni-Wick and Omni-Shade UPF 30 technologies
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
We fine-tuned the fit on these sweat-wicking, amphibious pants to be more comfortable and flattering-but you can count on the same soft yet lightweight UPF 30 nylon fabric and handy zip-off legs for quick-change versatility in or out of the water.
Top Customer Reviews
Some reviewers have commented about the size. I'm a size 12 with muscular thighs and these fit fine in a Large. One sizing note: the pants do run long. I'm 5'3 with about a 29" inseam and I had to take up the legs by 3 1/2 inches. Other than that, I highly recommend these pants.