|Fits as expected||
$34.63 - $120.00
- Faux Fur
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Platform measures approximately .50"
- Geo-quilted winter boot with ghillie lacing and faux-fur collar
- Reinforced bootie overlay
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
|Bugaboot Plus III XTM OH||Bugaboot Plus III OH||Snowpow Tall OH||Bugaboot II||Minx Mid II Omni-Heat||Ice Maiden II|
|Insulation||600 Grams||200 Grams||200 Grams||200 Grams||200 Grams|
|Upper Material||Leather/Rip Stop Nylon||Leather/Rip Stop Nylon||Neoprene||Leather/Textile||Woven Synthetic Textile||Leather/Textile|
|Shelled Upper||Techlite Shell||Techlite Shell||Molded Shell||Molded Shell|
|Weight||21.4 Oz||19.1 Oz||24.3 Oz||21.5 Oz||13.2 Oz||16.8 oz|
You’ll be proud to put your feet up near the fire at the lodge in this charmer of a boot. Waterproof, woven synthetic textile with jacket-like baffling and faux-fur at collar and tongue make a fashion statement while 200g’s of insulation, heat-trapping reflective lining, and advanced traction outsole take care of business
Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional yet stylish and a great value.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B00H7WWN8G
- Item model number: MI M II OMNI-HT-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The left shoe somewhere on the side is leaking. All 3 times I have put them on inside, walked down the driveway with my dog in the rain to the park (200m away) the grass is wet but they shoes are not submerged... is Australian grass and rain just so hardcore that Columbia Footwear can't stand up to it? Super disappointed because I bought them purely for the waterproof / flexible sole / comfort feature. Love them and hate them.
We additionally went to the mud pots where there was warm red wet clay everywhere, my boots gripped well but were covered in mud. Clean up was easy and the boots did not absorb the sulfur smelling clay.
I elected to wear them instead of the shoes I brought when we got back into the capital. Again lots of walking, no over heating or wet feet. My only regret is I will not get a lot of use out of these since the weather here does provide a need. Super cute look with jeans.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The only critique I have is that for being a snow boot..Read more