- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle" from arch
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This Columbia Women's Ice Maiden II boot features Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as Omni-Grip advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement.
- HANDY FEATURES: This women's winter boot is crafted of waterproof leather and textile construction and 200g insulation to keep you warm and dry during the worst of weather.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Ice Maiden II winter boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Women’s Ice Maiden II Boot
This luxe, waterproof boot provides style and protection, and keeps up with the hustle and bustle with a supportive midsole and advanced traction.
- Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- 200g insulation
- Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
- Uses: Winter
It all began in 1937 when Gert's parents fled Nazi Germany and settled in Portland where they purchased a small hat manufacturer, naming it the Columbia Hat Company. Signifying a fresh start for the family, the business eventually passed from Gert’s father to her husband Neal and then to Gert herself in 1970 when she went from housewife to executive overnight after Neal's sudden passing. Our founder Gert Boyle’s "Tough Mother" persona lives on in the Columbia brand. Her legendary perfectionism ("It's perfect. Now make it better.") and the high standards to which she held herself and others still guide us today.
At Columbia, we're as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available around the world, we’re proud to be based in the Pacific Northwest where the lush forests, snow-covered mountains, rugged coastline, and wide-open spaces serve as our playground.
This is where we hike, fish, hunt, camp, climb, shred, paddle, golf, run, and just enjoy the fresh air with friends. We hope to see you out there. Way, way out there.
Sure-footed, lightweight, and ready for winter’s worst, the women's ice maiden boot lets you storm the snow in style thanks to 200G toasty insulation, faux fur anda waterproof construction, and a lux, feminine look. Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional yet stylish and a great value. Runs true to size. Features seam sealed membrane bootie construction
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 11 x 5 inches; 1.2 Pounds
- Item model number : 1554171
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : February 28, 2014
- Manufacturer : Columbia
- ASIN : B00GW97UO2
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Douglas A Kearney on January 5, 2019
By Kay on November 5, 2016
By Kate Mahoney on March 17, 2016
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on June 12, 2019
In terms of size, I'm going to be very specific because every has different feet and it's hard to buy boots online! I purchased an 8.5 and they fit perfectly - comfy with regular thin socks but still room for thick socks. In "fashion" boots/shoes, I typically wear a size 8. In flats, I normally buy a size 7-7.5 and they KILL my feet until I break them in for about a week, then they fit once they've stretched out. My feet are roughly 8.5" long and a bit over 3.5" wide at the widest, just under the toes. They're chubby. My calves are pretty big - they NEVER fit into regular tall boots, and usually do not fit into "wide calf" boots.
Overall: the best winter boots I've ever owned. Comfy enough to wear all day, warm, waterproof, can slip on and off without tying. Totally worth the price, even though I don't normally pay so much for one clothing article!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 28, 2018