Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on December 4, 2012
This coat came as advertised. It is light and toasty warm at the same time! I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I get compliments every day I wear it!

Details:
-size medium fit like a medium
-hand partial gloves inside sleeves are a great touch especially for skiing or shoveling snow
-inside zipper pocket is great for phone/small items
-light aqua blue is true to picture color and looks great
-figure hugging (doesn't feel bulky, can wear in car with a seat belt on and it's not uncomfortable)
11 comment| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2015
I absolutely LOVE this jacket. It is super lightweight, but do not let that fool you...it keeps me so warm it is unbeleivable. I didn't think itd be as warm as it is for its size and thickness. Also, it is very flattering and fits my form nicely. I am 5'9, weigh 134 and got a small...fits perfect. I highly recommend this jacket to anyone!
review image
11 comment| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2014
I LOVE this jacket!! As a college student in Madison, WI, having a warm jacket for the winter is a necessity, and this is hands-down the ideal coat. As with most college-age girls, I didn't want something bulky. This jacket is sleek and light-weight without sacrificing warmth, largely thanks to the Omni-heat lining. My mom (a tough judge of winter coats after living her whole life in Minnesota) even wore it out once and agreed it is deceivingly warm, thus giving it the "Mom's Stamp-of-Approval". The thumb loops built in the sleeve lining are an excellent touch, I never suffered from that uncomfortable snow-down-sleeve feeling when brushing off my car or participating in impromptu campus snowball fights. I don't write reviews often, but this is a GREAT product (or investment if you're a penniless college kid like me).
on November 30, 2014
AMAZING JACKET. I'm 5'2 130, I ordered a small and it fits perfect! I was skeptical about the warmth because it's so light, but oh my! I live in WA state and it's about 30 degrees right now. It keeps me warm outside with JUST a light sweater underneath, but then if I forget to take it off inside I don't sweat, or if the weather warms up while I'm walking the dog in the morning I don't over-heat. Great Jacket, would recommend!
on January 20, 2015
I live in Florida so I wasn't sure if this jacket would be warm enough to ski in since it's so thin and light and I complain about being cold, but I wore it in 20-degree weather and felt warm the entire time, which was about 4.5 hours. I recommend ordering a size up from your regular size. I am normally a size 6-8 but ordered a large based on other reviews and it fit perfectly, without making me look bulky. I was skeptical about the omni-heat but it really does keep you warm. Very glad I bought this jacket.
on January 8, 2015
I'm 4' 10" weight 100 pound, bought the black color in xs. I wore light sweat shirt underneath this jacket, little bit snug for me. If you want it to be a little loose should go up a size and also this jacket is NOT for weather below 20 degree F. But overall I do like this jacket as its not bulky. Hope this help!
on October 12, 2014
Very good quality. Used at state fair and my whole group followed me because I was so bright. True to color in the pic that is a little more dull. Kept my torso warm in 50 degree weather with wind blowing. Very light weight and warmer than you think when you see how lightweight it is. Getting my.boyfriend the men's version for Christmas. Little expensive.
on March 13, 2016
I moved to the Pacific NW from the freezing tundra of North Dakota. I like a classic, black, simple style. This coat was perfect for what I thought I was needing. It's thin material, but SUPER insulated. It is water resistant and the thumb hole sleeves are thin enough to not be irritating while using. The fit is as expected and very slenderizing. I love this coat, but to be honest - it is too warm for me. Funny, right? It's lightweight, but too warm for my new environment. I will be giving this coat to my sister whom lives in ND, for the brutally cold winters; my sister will reap the benefits from this super insulated coat better than I can!
on March 23, 2014
This jacket is the best jacket I have ever owned. I wore this everyday during this past winter in Chicago and I stayed warm. It's great because there is no bulk and the Omni heat reflected my body heat back on me. I just wish I had pants made from the same material.
on January 1, 2016
I LOVE THIS JACKET!! I've had it for over a year and it has never disappointed. I wear it to dental school almost every day (helps me through the cold mornings), and I've worn it in Alaska underneath a ski jacket. I can also wear it when I go out casually. It is so versatile. It looks good, is super comfortable and warm for its lightweight style, and is durable. 5 stars and I might even order another!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.