Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 4, 2012
This coat came as advertised. It is light and toasty warm at the same time! I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I get compliments every day I wear it!

Details:
-size medium fit like a medium
-hand partial gloves inside sleeves are a great touch especially for skiing or shoveling snow
-inside zipper pocket is great for phone/small items
-light aqua blue is true to picture color and looks great
-figure hugging (doesn't feel bulky, can wear in car with a seat belt on and it's not uncomfortable)
147 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 4, 2015
I absolutely LOVE this jacket. It is super lightweight, but do not let that fool you...it keeps me so warm it is unbeleivable. I didn't think itd be as warm as it is for its size and thickness. Also, it is very flattering and fits my form nicely. I am 5'9, weigh 134 and got a small...fits perfect. I highly recommend this jacket to anyone!
review image
107 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 30, 2014
AMAZING JACKET. I'm 5'2 130, I ordered a small and it fits perfect! I was skeptical about the warmth because it's so light, but oh my! I live in WA state and it's about 30 degrees right now. It keeps me warm outside with JUST a light sweater underneath, but then if I forget to take it off inside I don't sweat, or if the weather warms up while I'm walking the dog in the morning I don't over-heat. Great Jacket, would recommend!
16 people found this helpful
on November 30, 2014
Jacket arrived on time and packing was excellent.

Finding a coat that will be light and not too warm for southern winters can be a challenge. Many days you can easily get along with a sweatshirt.

We do have a few days when the temps are below freezing, but mostly we have days that are cold and sometimes windy and rainy. This jacket has no down and is amazingly light and I do not think it will be a problem when driving.

My jacket is black so will go nicely with most of my winter clothing. The fit seems to run a little small. Usually I would order a medium, but went for large so I could wear a heavy sweater with the jacket. Sleeves are a bit long, but easily fold back.

This is the jacket I wanted and needed....................thanks Columbia!
on January 20, 2015
I live in Florida so I wasn't sure if this jacket would be warm enough to ski in since it's so thin and light and I complain about being cold, but I wore it in 20-degree weather and felt warm the entire time, which was about 4.5 hours. I recommend ordering a size up from your regular size. I am normally a size 6-8 but ordered a large based on other reviews and it fit perfectly, without making me look bulky. I was skeptical about the omni-heat but it really does keep you warm. Very glad I bought this jacket.
One person found this helpful
on November 17, 2013
I am definitely one of those people who is always cold in the winter and so far this jacket has kept me toasty warm. The omni-heat lining is great and I love the shape of the jacket. The attached partial gloves are nice but I feel like the thumb holes can get a little too tight if you stretch your arms out. It also is like a magnet for static and I sometimes find myself getting shocked whenever I touch anything metal. I also have a North Face Denali and the Mighty Lite is definitely more warm. Overall a great jacket. I am 20, 5'4'' and about 120lbs and I purchased the small.
on October 12, 2014
Very good quality. Used at state fair and my whole group followed me because I was so bright. True to color in the pic that is a little more dull. Kept my torso warm in 50 degree weather with wind blowing. Very light weight and warmer than you think when you see how lightweight it is. Getting my.boyfriend the men's version for Christmas. Little expensive.
One person found this helpful
on January 1, 2016
I LOVE THIS JACKET!! I've had it for over a year and it has never disappointed. I wear it to dental school almost every day (helps me through the cold mornings), and I've worn it in Alaska underneath a ski jacket. I can also wear it when I go out casually. It is so versatile. It looks good, is super comfortable and warm for its lightweight style, and is durable. 5 stars and I might even order another!
on August 31, 2013
I have been keeping my eye on this jacket for quite some time. I saw it at bass pro shop but the price was high and I decided to just wait for better price. When I saw it on Amazon I bought it right away. The price was much more attractive, jacket itself is simply great! Very lightweight, nice bright color and fits perfectly. Amazon customer service was great in all aspects which made me to buy another jacket in different color right away :)
on February 5, 2016
Just got this in the mail today. I love this jacket! It is so light and comfortable. The color was a little more blue than the photo but overall I love it! The fit was not too small and not overly big but the arms were long.... I like them that way.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.