- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 1 around
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The Newton Ridge Lightweight Waterproof Hiking Boot features a waterproof waxed canvas and suede leather upper construction, combined with our TECHLITE lightweight midsole, for long-lasting comfort with superior cushioning and high energy return
- DURABLE HIKING BOOT: This women's boot is inspired by classic mountaineering style. A durable mid cut waterproof hiker that provides great traction and comfort. This classic Columbia hiking boot, will deliver reliable and comfortable service
- ALL TERRAIN TRACTION: Our signature Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber outsole provides high grip across a wide variety of terrain, and versatile three season use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top trending products related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Finally, a stylish waterproof hiking boot with the comfort and traction you need for tough trails, easy walks—and every adventure in between. The Newton Ridge Lightweight Waterproof Hiking Boot is made from high quality materials, quality assembly, and durable stitching. It’s a rugged trail-ready boot designed for long-lasting hiking wear. Just lace up and go. These hiking boots feature a waterproof waxed canvas upper with suede leather overlays. Its breathable seam sealed membrane construction offers comfortable dry performance. Along with our Techlite lightweight midsole, you'll find superior cushioning and comfort on any trail. Incorporating mountain oriented outdoor lace hardware, this is a secure and stable boot built for a wide variety of activities. Columbia offers these women's hiking boots with true-to-fit sizing.
- Package Dimensions : 13.7 x 9.2 x 5 inches; 2.45 Pounds
- Item model number : 1889141
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 6, 2019
- Manufacturer : Columbia
- ASIN : B07RDM9DDS
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I usually wear an 8 so I ordered and 8 and they were perfect. I wore one pair of regular crew socks and I felt very comfortable with my feet in the shoes.
I got these on Friday and put them on Saturday for a 7+ mile hike in the hills of Kentucky. It was rainy and we walked through water several times. I actually had to stand in water for several minutes with my dogs once and my socks were COMPLETELY dry the entire time.
They are very light weight and as far as hiking boots go- they are stylish too.
I cannot say enough great things about these shoes. I was not expecting that much for that little of money but I will tell everyone I know about these shoes. They are AWESOME!
Now they do run narrow I ordered an 8 but if I half sized up they would not fit or could put thicker sock on but summer coming I do t want heavy socks. There is not arch support in them and the lining does not come out to put a different insole in. But I did 3 miles in and it was not bad.
Update: after just one hike of 10 miles my feet hate me. It was a rocky ground and lots of dirt, after a while I noticed some got inside the boot and I could feel it every time I took a step. At about 4 miles in I could feel my feet blistering. I usually don’t have a problem with this when I hike with my running shoes. Don’t recommend this shoe for people with flat feet. One good thing is that my feet didn’t get wet when I stepped in water.
Top reviews from other countries
These are quite bright and exciting but they dull with the dirt and are actually pretty cool.
They can look immature online but similar to running shoes, they're actually just funky in real life.