|Fits as expected||
Columbia Women's Outer West Interchange Jacket
- Shell: 100% Nylon Woolly Yarn; Lining: 100% Nylon 210t Taffeta; Liner: 100% Polyester Mtr Filament Fleece 250g Fleece, 100% Polyester Columbia Base Camo
- Machine Wash
- Omni-shield advanced repellency
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Draw cord adjustable hem
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Three jackets in one, a warm fleece liner, an advanced water repellent shell, and a combination of both, our outer west interchange jacket comes in a wide assortment of colors and will keep you warm, dry and protected in cold winter weather.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B0093HBLHM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 30, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Only issue is lack of pockets. For some reason manufacturers don't only put lots of pockets on mens coats, but it seems that mom is the one expected to carry everything. This is no worse than the last coat, and this will be made to work, but a few extra pockets would be very nice.