|Fits as expected||
Columbia Women's Silver Falls Rain Jacket
- 100% Polyester Irregular Rip
- Machine Wash
- Adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord at hem
- Interior security pocket and zippered hand pockets
- Columbia offers heavy-duty rain protection in a lightweight package from the Silver Falls jacket featuring Omni-Shield advanced repellency and a hook-and-loop flap over the zip front.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether its epic trails or city sashays, seek and ye shall find in this exceptional omni-shield® jacket. If features an amazingly drapey water-repellent fabric.the attached, adjustable storm hood is outfitted with a ball cap brim to keep the rain off your face, while the drawcord at bottom hem allows you to cinch it closed for better coverage. Zip-closed hand pockets store cell phones, keys, and and other essentials securely.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006NT1JGQ
- Item model number: RL2008
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 22, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
One thing I noticed is the swooshing sound when the material collides (arms to side body part). The sound is a bit obvious during a quiet walk. However, insignificant against raindrop sounds.
Most recent customer reviews
Rains a ton here and I'm staying dry in this jacket.