Columbia Women's Snowtrek Snow Boot,Winter White,6 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and fabric
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 10.5" around
- Injection-molded TPR shell, durable suede and mesh upper
New items from Columbia
The Columbia Womens Snowtrek Winter boots are perfect for work or play during the winter months. Are made with an unique Combination Upper with injection molded shell insulation and waterproof leather. Boots you stay warm dry and comfortable lace-up. Footwear lightweight with excellent cushioning and support for everyday wear.
Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional yet stylish and a great value.
- Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 12.7 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- ASIN: B006A1LOEY
- Item model number: Snowtrek-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The top of the "tongue" kept rubbing on the front part of my leg. I was sore after a two hour walk. I tried stuffing my pant's leg in and that seemed to help, but only for a few minutes.
Great shoes for keeping warm, but I did have to use very heavy wool socks...I tried some light wool socks initially and my feet still got cold. Overall, these boots will serve their purpose (for me...only with wool socks) and with time / additional wearing, the stiffness of the material should resolve itself.
Most recent customer reviews
But it is a little bit tight, not so comforbable