Columbia Women's Super Bonehead Long Sleeve Shirt
$32.95 - $55.00
- 100% Cotton
- 100% cotton, venting
- Omni-shade UPF 30 sun protection with like colors
- Machine wash cold gentle, non chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly, iron medium, if present do not iron decal
- Dry cleanable, India
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This print plaid version of Columbia's cool, protective Bonehead is constructed of soft cotton that’s garment washed for lived-in comfort, with fly box pockets and a rod holder loop at the left chest to meet the needs of lady anglers.
Founded in 1938, Columbia Sportswear Company has grown from a small family-owned hat distributorship to one of the world's largest outerwear brands and the leading seller of skiwear in the United States. At the head of the company are 84-year-old matriarch Gert Boyle, chairman of the board of directors, and her son, Tim Boyle, president and chief executive officer.
Columbia's chairman's passion drives them to make the best products for outdoors people with the same spirit.
- Four hook and loop closure fly box pockets at the chest and a rod holder loop at the left chest
- Relaxed fit
- Extended sun protection collar flips up for better coverage
- Mesh-lined vent at center back
- 100% cotton
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It does dry really wrinkly, as some of the other reviews state, but I'm not picky when I'm camping, and it was filthy by the end of each day i wore it anyway.
Held up nicely and still looks new after three weeks of abuse and hand washing with camp soap.