|Fits as expected||
$29.95 - $112.04
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Hydroplus: 100% Nylon; Fine Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Fit Type: Modern Classic fit universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
- Waterproof fabric. Omni-Shield Water and Stain Repellent. Uses: Trail, Travel
- Imported; Stow-away hood
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
|Switchback II Jacket||Arcadia II Jacket||Sleeker Jacket||Splash a Little Rain Jacket||Evapouration Jacket|
|Omni-Tech waterproof breathable||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Attached, adjustable hood||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Zippered hand pockets||✓||✓||✓|
|Vented hand pockets||✓|
|Interior security pocket||✓|
|Packable into pocket||✓||✓||✓|
A lightweight nylon jacket, the Columbia switchback jacket features omni-shield advanced repellency. This authentic fit jacket is a must have for your next camping adventure or trip to the coffee shop.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009YT0TRM
- Item model number: 1494881
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-7 of 2,893 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The XS fits great! I'm 5'1 100lbs. I like boxy fits (especially for jackets since I layer a lot) so I was worried thinking I should get a S but the XS is still very roomy! The jacket length is perfect- doesn't past the hip too much. The sleeve length is long but that's fine. It's not a hard fix to scrunch it up or fold it.
material is lightweight water resistant nylon that is slightly noisy and wrinkles easily.
no storm flap over the zipper.
now the pros:
packs into its own pocket (though it wrinkles less if carefully folded and tucked into back vent).
hood folds up into collar, and I'm very fond of the height and look of the collar when the hood is hidden.
zipper does have inside flap that appears to prevent water from permeating.
sleeves are long enough to cover most of my hands (I like extra long sleeves) but do have velcro adjusters so they can be pushed up.
fit is perfect at chest and hips, while not being TOO big in waist (I am an hourglass curved size 16 (waist considerably smaller than chest and hips) and ordered a size large jacket). I could probably fit a light fleece or sweater under it without it feeling tight at the chest or shoulders.
unfortunately during my entire trip in Seattle it has been sunny, so I haven't been able to test the water/air permeability. while it is a very basic rain jacket, it doesn't look cheap, and I feel that amazon's price of $30 was worth it.