Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 347 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 361 reviews
on June 22, 2012
I know have 3 of these shirts in yummy colors. I always get compliments when I wear them, and they are great for hot summer days. The vent in the back is great! I'll keep watching Amazon for these to get the best price!
on May 16, 2016
I bought the long-sleeve version and loved it so much, I HAD to get a short-sleeve Tamiami II. The fabric is so soft and I love how it never gets wet, no matter how much I sweat. I go birding a lot and this is perfect for hikes!
on September 12, 2017
I work at a lakeside restaurant where I have to wear Columbia brand shirts as part of the uniform. Buying them in store can be difficult as the size and color range are usually not great. By chance I decided to check Amazon's range... wow! First of all, (at the time of my purchase and this review) they were 20 dollars. That's half the in store price! Then, the range of colors is amazing. They have every color! They arrived packaged nicely (with the $40 price tag attached!) and looking fantastic. This particular shirt model is extremely comfortable. The other shirts I have are the standard, thicker material shirts, which can be uncomfortable. These are thinner and breathe much better. The colors are vibrant and beautiful. I love them!
on June 3, 2014
I like these shirts so much I bought one in almost every color. They are lightweight and easy to wash and air dry in no time. The on-seam pockets are big enough to hold my iPhone in one and keys in the other without looking too bulky. The shirt is only slightly fitted so it drapes very nicely. Love the snaps instead of buttons. The velcro logo tab on the left chest is perfect for hooking on your sunglasses. The white and yellow colors are a bit sheer so the white pocket mesh is visible through the material so I'd suggest wearing a tank under these colors for a smoother look. I normally wear petite shirts so the length is just a bit long on me. The material is delicate so be sure not to rub up against anything rough or it will snag. The colors are pretty true to what you see on-line except the razzle color is not as bright as shown.
on March 30, 2016
Love these shirts. Have 3 long sleeved and 2 short sleeved. Great for sun protection while playing golf. Wear a bright yellow tank under several colors on or off the course for a great color pop and fashion look.
Wash, dry, hang up and they are ready to wear. Great vibrant colors. White will be see through.
I usually wear medium, but large works better in this shirt for me. Want a casual look.
My husband also has 4 colors.
on August 6, 2016
I am a professional gardener in hot and steamy Virginia. I have five of these shirts and am about to buy another. Great colors and very comfortable. I love the snaps and the zipper pockets are my favorite feature. I tuck my cell phone, seed packets, snacks, and other small items in those pockets and can move around freely without a worry of anything dropping out. Amazon has the best price on these shirts too.
on August 21, 2015
I bought this shirt for trips to the mojave desert. People complement me on it all the time, and it is incredibly light and airy. There is a vent in the back that isn't visible, which helps the sweat evaporate, and your back isn't soaked all the time. I was so pleased with the first shirt, i bought more in other colors.
on August 1, 2016
This shirt was true to size. The seams give you a fitted, tailored look. I love wearing these in hot weather, they are so lightweight and wick moisture away. They are nice enough to wear out to dinner and durable enough to wear when I go hiking. I hope Columbia comes out with more colors soon.
on May 9, 2017
I like the style of this shirt. It vents well and has a flattering fit. I bought two others--clear blue and lollipop--and am looking forward to sun protection and the cooling features of the large vent in the back yoke and zippered side pockets, and the quick drying fabric. The only down sides, for me, were the Velcro fasteners on the corners of the collar and the Columbia tab (anyone know what that is for), and no shirt in this style in sky or baby blue.
on November 14, 2015
These shirts fit perfect with proper proportions. I am tall with broad shoulders so very slight people may find them on the somewhat large size. In any case the shirts are made out of quality material with above average craftsmanship. They are comfortable to wear, look nice and are machine washable for ease of care. Dry lightly and they come out wrinkle free. Great for traveling!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.