Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 326 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 338 reviews
on December 4, 2013
I'm between a medium and large sizes in Columbia clothes and picked the large because I have a bit of a tummy and don't like my clothes too fitted. The large worked out great and doesn't look baggy because it still has shape. The fabric is nice and cool. Didn't order the white because of other reviewers comments about see through. I got clear blue and bright rose and love them both.
on September 5, 2016
What a great shirt! Super thin, soft omni wick fabric is one of the most comfortable shirts I own. I wear a small to XS in most tops. I am 5'3" 127 pounds, chest 32DD. I bought a size XS and it fits nicely. Loose enough to move around in yet still fitting.
review image review image review image
on January 6, 2013
I ordered two of these shirts, and the fossil color is fine, but the white one is see-through. The shirt has pockets in the front like you'd see in some jackets that are tucked into the sides, and you could see the mesh that the pockets are constructed out of through the shirt - as well as anything else you have under (or not!).
on July 25, 2016
My husband and I travel a lot and are trying to reduce both the weight of our baggage and the number of items we bring along. Part of this strategy includes buying items that can be readily hand washed and air dried quickly. The Columbia Tamiami shirts accomplish this very well.

This is my third Tamiami shirt; the first 2 were the long-sleeved version. All are the same lightweight polyester fabric with a barely-visible tiny windowpane pattern. The short-sleeved version has slits at the end of the sleeves, while both have slits at the side seams. The bottom of the shirt is rounded front and back, with good coverage at the back even when bending over. The back vent is nice and not overly bulky. Likewise, the 2 zippered on-seam pockets, which open top to bottom, are not very conspicuous as the pulls match the shirt fabric. I ordered a medium size, which worked fine for me as I normally wear a size 8 in quality shirts.

I find the Tamiami shirts to be cool and comfortable while offering good sun protection. I washed the first of my long-sleeved shirts and allowed it to air dry...which only took a couple of hours. No ironing was needed.

The only concerns I have with the shirt are the prominence of the company logo on the velcro'ed left chest strip (which is intended to hold the top of a fishing pole but is used by some as a glasses holder) and the velcro collar stays. I think the shirt could do without both for those who use this for travel and trail.

Bonus: the shirt (and another order) were delivered by an Amazon-labeled truck, the first I've seen...and the outside packaging was cleaner than I'm used to with other carriers.
on February 15, 2016
I love this shirt and have purchased many in several colors. They wear and wash well for years and years. My oldest is probably 10 years old and it is still the same after LOTS of wear. Whether I'm wearing pants or shorts this shirt hangs just right to make me look good and the fabric never wears or changes over time.

My favorite Columbia shorts and pants that I like to wear with this shirt:
Columbia Women's Saturday Trail Pants, Delta, 10 x Short The pants run a little small so one size up is perfect and at 5'4" short fits me perfectly.
Columbia Women's Coral Point II Short, Medium, Collegiate Navy
on September 29, 2014
Wore it to Utah this past August. It's nice and light. I wore it white water rafting and it dried quickly AND got a compliment from the river guide for it. Any food spills can be quickly wiped up without staining. I am 5'2" and it came down past my hips a bit which is fine. Washed up nicely. The hidden pocket is an added bonus. I would buy this in another color.
on June 22, 2012
I know have 3 of these shirts in yummy colors. I always get compliments when I wear them, and they are great for hot summer days. The vent in the back is great! I'll keep watching Amazon for these to get the best price!
on October 15, 2015
PERFECT shirt for being on the water. Nice quality. Fits perfectly in every place. I love the length of the shirt and the snap buttons keep the shirt from pulling in the chest. I stayed cool and dry in the humid Key West September, while also looking good too!
review image
on May 16, 2016
I bought the long-sleeve version and loved it so much, I HAD to get a short-sleeve Tamiami II. The fabric is so soft and I love how it never gets wet, no matter how much I sweat. I go birding a lot and this is perfect for hikes!
on March 10, 2017
Very comfortable and cool shirt. Great for traveling as it doesn't seem to wrinkle. It is loose, not fitted. There are internal pockets that one could put an ID in, but not much else. I don't use them. I really like the rose color. This shirt holds up well in the washer and dryer. I would buy again. --I have a rose one, purple one, and a black one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.