Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 29, 2012
I expected the beanie to fit my head snuggly all around but the there is a lot of extra fabric at the top. I can't pull the beanie down any further or it will be covering my eyes. I don't have a small head, so it surprised me. Not a big enough issue to the point that I won't wear the beanie, but I wish it fit better.

I will say, it fits snuggly around my ears and I don't fear it will fall off when running.
on February 3, 2012
I absolutely love this hat. It is exactly what I was looking for to run in the cold, wet winter weather. I've used it in the rain, the snow, and just the plain cold. The ponytail hole in the back is in just the right place. It fits perfectly. I love it and am planning to buy these hats for my daughters who play competitive soccer.
on November 21, 2012
When I pulled the L/XL down over my ears, which is how I would wear this to run, the seam of the hat's band sat right on top of my ears. It was really very uncomfortable. My head is 23 in. circumference. I do not normally have trouble fitting in a regular or one size hats that are made of fabric with any give in them. I do acknowledge that my head is larger than most women's heads, but normally I would also fit in a hat marked 'large' for adults. I also more often than not also fit into 'one size' hats which are structured.
on March 14, 2012
This is a great looking item and it keeps you toasty warm. What I like best is that it doesn't seem to have that stocking-hat-itchy-head thing going on. Worth the price and will last a long time if you take care of it.
on December 5, 2011
I'm training for a half marathon over the winter and this hat is a must have for really cold days. Love the ponytail peek-a-boo in the back!
on December 11, 2016
Warm but small
on March 31, 2015
It was really small and keeps falling from my head, I'm sorry but i did not like it :(
on February 6, 2013
The beanie was mostly what I expected, but the logo tag came upside down like a knockoff or something.
It also seems a bit small like it should fit someone with no or very little hair.
on February 19, 2013
Purchased hat for so cal tough mudder in February. It was perfect. Stayed in place and kept me warm throughout the entire race. The hole in the back is perfect for a low ponytail.
on November 13, 2012
I live in Oregon. It soaked up the rain although my head seemed to stay dry despite the wet hat. Wind went right through it especially after it got wet. Good fit and look.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.