Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Size: 10 x 13-Inch|Color: Clasps|Change

Showing 1-10 of 612 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 638 reviews
on March 3, 2012
After comparing quality and cost of catalog envelopes, I decided on this one despite a review that there was no glue (I was going to use tape as a back-up anyway). I found that these envelopes had sufficient glue and held tight even without back-up tape -- I send items around the country (even used books that I resell on Amazon) and it can withstand media mail (which can take up to 14 days in the mail) with no problems whatsoever. Needless to say I'm saving my tape and very happy with this product.
on March 3, 2017
I love these envelopes as they are large enough yet not too large for me to put all my sewing patterns in. It's so hard to put a pattern back into its own envelope and this way, I cut the pattern envelope and glue on front of this yellow envelope and back of pattern on the back of this bigger envelope and put all my instructions and pattern pieces inside. It works great for me. Thank you
on March 29, 2017
these are decent quality, bu the edges of the paper on the open are sharp. Easy to get a paper cut. They are an okay size, you can fit 15 to 20 sheets of papers in easily, after that is starts to get a little more difficult and then they are a little more difficult to close.
on April 20, 2016
Absolutely perfect envelopes. I will be ordering more! The only grip I have is you have to lick them, but its worth it since these have a much better price than the non-lick ones on amazon. These are actually a little stronger than the MEAD ones I had before, and MUCH less expensive!

I use these to mail small spools of thread for my online business.

Keep these in stock amazon!!
review image
on September 22, 2015
This was my first time ordering 9X12 envelopes. Usually I order 10X13 or 12X15. I really like this size.
Sometimes I have a few pieces of paper to mail that need to stay flat, and don't want to use a big envelope for 2 pieces of paper. My complaint is, they don't stick closed when licked. It wasn't just one or two in the pack either. Every single envelope I've tried to lick shut wont stick closed. That's the downfall. If you don't mind closing the mail by clasp only or with a piece of tape, these are for you. If want the comfort of knowing mail will definitely be private and SEALED closed, order a different brand.
on November 23, 2012
I've used a couple dozen of these envelopes so far and have experienced no issues. Be aware that they use the new kind of adhesive that doesn't have a pull-off strip; simply folding the flap over and applying pressure seals it. I was a bit wary when first using them, but as long as you don't forget and fold over the tab before needing to seal it, you'll be fine. Will probably buy again.
on March 8, 2017
These will last me a long time. The box they are in is flimsy, they should be in a stronger box for so many of them.They are nice and sturdy envelopes, the clasp is ok. It will work for what I want them for.
on April 24, 2017
Nice sturdy envelopes. I ordered 200 of them and had no issues with any of them. I used them with my students to complete a project, so they received quite a lot of wear and tear, but withstood it all.
on May 9, 2017
Standard envelopes, no defects. The quality seemed great for the price. I have not used these for mailing, so I can't mention on the adhesive seal, but the metal clasp works well.
on January 19, 2015
I purchase these envelopes probably about once a week from the Columbian Envelopes seller. The envelopes are good for what I need and they are not as thin as some of the cheaper quality envelopes out there that I've gotten in the past. They do not have a clasp and are not self sealing. You will have to lick them or wet them to seal the envelopes...they do not have a self sealing adhesive that you just peel and stick just to be clear.
The envelopes I have received have never been missing glue, but they have come bent in the package once which caused me to lose maybe ten out of the 500 that were shipped. This was probably just a mistake and I have not seen it since. I would suggest getting these envelopes for anyone that regularly having to ship items of this nature. Good quality and the best bulk price on amazon that i've found.