Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Columbo Collection Paperback – May 10, 2010
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Not really mysteries, the show never was, it's really about Columbo matching wits with criminals who usually mistake his little mannerisms for stupidity. There's even one story where the murderer, a cop, says, "I know all your little tricks!"
It does him no good.
the fun here is watching Columbo slowly manuever these killers until there's no where they can bluff their way out.
Worth a look.
1) The Criminal Criminal Attorney, in which a lawyer becomes judge jury and executioner.
2) Grief (one of my favorites) In whcih the presence of a doggie bowl and the lack of a dog start Columbo to thinking
3) A Dish Best Served Cold, (another favorite) in which the lack of finger prints on a bottle of scotch point to a killer
4) Richochet, in which a would be Presidential assasin is himself assasinated, and Columbo must over come his fear of flying.
5) Scout's Honor, in which a potential father in law proves deadly, and a troop of scouts helps Columbo uncover important evidence of murder.
6) Sucker Punch (another favorite), In which an ex-champion welterweight boxer may have a strong motive for murder.
7) The Blackest Mail, in which a young actresses' past returns to haunt her.
8) The Gun that Wasn't, in which a cop killer uses the postal service to despose of the murder weapon.
9) Requiem for a Hitman, in which a woman contacts a hitman to murder her husband, and then murders him.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you like the Peter Falk's Columbo character on TV, then this book is for you.Published 3 days ago by Timothy Reid
Columbo is back! In story form...
And he's brought to you by William Link, one half of the creative team which gave him to you in the first place. Read more
Thank you, Mr. Link, for keeping "Columbo" alive. I loved every morsel.Published 2 months ago by Prunella
I ordered this for my sister who is a huge Columbo fan. She loved it.Published 3 months ago by DeBrig
I like it - because big Columbo fan. A little bit like Columbo meets Encyclopedia Brown. Definitely light reading.Published 6 months ago by L. Stein
A great book of short Columbo stories that are fun and quick to read , Great for the FanPublished 7 months ago by James