- File Size: 1941 KB
- Print Length: 91 pages
- Publisher: NeedtoRead Books (November 1, 2016)
- Publication Date: November 1, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LXZI9ZX
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,634 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Coma Girl: Part 5 (Kindle Single) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I found this book to be really well written, uplifting and I really enjoyed Marigolds thoughts, which were really amusing. The problem with this series is that they are not complete novels, more like novellas, and they all end abruptly, without real conclusions. If you have to buy each of of the 6 books at 2.99 each this adds up to much more than a regular book should cost. The complete paperback is available for 14.95, but even that is too much. i took my time as a kindle prime member and read one a month from the lending library. Annoying way to read a book but free.
Marigold's life is about to change once again-and I am not talking about the impending motherhood! I am amazed at how she has mentally remained positive despite her surroundings and what people say to her. Of course she has become a friend, and very real. The author has not just written the story, she has breathed life into it and it has become completely real. I can smell and hear the hospital as I read every page. One more installment. Will Marigold make it?
This experience is not to be missed! Read the the story in order and wait with me for December 1 and the final episode!
One note on length: I estimate this installment at no more than 12,000 words, which seems rather less than 91 pages.
Seriously, though I have read most of Stephanie's books and have really enjoyed them all. I appreciate the wit and humor in her books as well as the ability to get real. You probably won't find an author you enjoy more.....go ahead and buy the book - it will be a fun ride!!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Singles > Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy