Combinatorial Algorithms: Generation, Enumeration, and Search (Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Dean H. Judson, Ph.D., Nevada State Demographer
"…book serves as an introduction to the basic problems and methods…style is clear, transparent…The algorithmic problems are always considered and they are in the center of the discussion…has a fresh approach to combinatorics that is available for readers, students in computer science, electrical engineering without any background in mathematics."
- Péter Hajnal, Acta Science Math
About the Author
- Publisher : CRC Press; 1st edition (December 18, 1998)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 344 pages
- ISBN-10 : 084933988X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0849339882
- Item Weight : 1.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.14 x 0.81 x 9.21 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,370,168 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: