Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Come Around Sundown
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 11, 2013
I’m almost 3 years late to the “Come Around Sundown” party, but the record has been on my turntable for weeks now. Admittedly I didn’t buy the album when it first came out because of the first single “Radioactive”, which I still hate. However, I’ve finally gotten to a place where I can stand to listen to it and I’m thankful for that because the rest of the album is GREAT. The vocals/lyrics are top notch and the music is classic KOL, melancholy and addictive. Jared Followill is still, in my opinion, the band’s underappreciated secret weapon. He’s not a virtuoso bassisit by any means but his bass lines are perfectly suited to each song and that beats playing a thousand notes any day of the week. Great album. Great band.

Album highlights: The End, Pyro, Back Down South, Pony Up, Pickup Truck
on October 6, 2017
Loved this album, lost it. Glad I found it and got it back. Quick shipping, exactly as described, thanks!
on January 4, 2014
I had heard the Kings play something other than their hits on the today show and loved it. That was years ago and I finally got around to buying this album because I had NEVER heard any of the cuts. The first play through was nice, but as my ear re-trained ittself, on the second play through --- Kings of Leon are just that kings. While I did have to listen a second time, I am completely sold on the non hits of my KINGS. Very very wonderful surprise for me and like Phoenix I will buy every album the kings have ever put out.
on August 18, 2015
I got on the Kings of Leon train with the release of Only By Night. After going back and listening to their body of work, their early albums have an amazing raw, straight ahead sound, that got refined with each release. Their first three are the best in my opinion, but I still really like OBN as well. Come Around Sundown just sounds like a band that's gotten tired and complacent. It's absent of almost any fast paced rock song and crawls along at a slow pace. There's a few good songs here, but ultimately it's a snoozer.
on March 8, 2017
What? 2 records, 3 songs per side....
on May 4, 2017
decent album
on July 7, 2017
Love them
on October 23, 2014
Really warmed up to this one. This album goes a different direction than earlier ones but no worse, just different. Not as edgy but not necessarily conforming either. Very catchy if you listen closely. Love Beach Side, No Money, and especially Pickup Truck. This album is a long term keeper in the music collection. Overall, this is a very brave KOL effort in launching away from the KOL of old.
on November 20, 2016
GREAT album....Love King of Leon...!!!
on March 3, 2017