Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 208 reviews
on July 10, 2015
I like Come Around Sundown better than Only By Night. I should have looked for their greatest hits. I bought these CDs because I heard a song by Kings of Leon at the end of a movie. Some of their songs are mellow and some are loud/rough. All-in-all I like their music. Listen to the songs before you buy, just in case this music is for you. Come Around Sundown is pretty mellow and most of their songs are not nasty. There are many more I have to try!
on July 15, 2017
I think this is a very underrated album, and the presentation on this vinyl and the sleeves and the cover is outstanding.
on July 11, 2013
I’m almost 3 years late to the “Come Around Sundown” party, but the record has been on my turntable for weeks now. Admittedly I didn’t buy the album when it first came out because of the first single “Radioactive”, which I still hate. However, I’ve finally gotten to a place where I can stand to listen to it and I’m thankful for that because the rest of the album is GREAT. The vocals/lyrics are top notch and the music is classic KOL, melancholy and addictive. Jared Followill is still, in my opinion, the band’s underappreciated secret weapon. He’s not a virtuoso bassisit by any means but his bass lines are perfectly suited to each song and that beats playing a thousand notes any day of the week. Great album. Great band.

Album highlights: The End, Pyro, Back Down South, Pony Up, Pickup Truck
on January 4, 2014
I had heard the Kings play something other than their hits on the today show and loved it. That was years ago and I finally got around to buying this album because I had NEVER heard any of the cuts. The first play through was nice, but as my ear re-trained ittself, on the second play through --- Kings of Leon are just that kings. While I did have to listen a second time, I am completely sold on the non hits of my KINGS. Very very wonderful surprise for me and like Phoenix I will buy every album the kings have ever put out.
on August 18, 2015
I got on the Kings of Leon train with the release of Only By Night. After going back and listening to their body of work, their early albums have an amazing raw, straight ahead sound, that got refined with each release. Their first three are the best in my opinion, but I still really like OBN as well. Come Around Sundown just sounds like a band that's gotten tired and complacent. It's absent of almost any fast paced rock song and crawls along at a slow pace. There's a few good songs here, but ultimately it's a snoozer.
on March 8, 2017
What? 2 records, 3 songs per side....
on May 4, 2017
decent album
on July 7, 2017
Love them
on October 23, 2014
Really warmed up to this one. This album goes a different direction than earlier ones but no worse, just different. Not as edgy but not necessarily conforming either. Very catchy if you listen closely. Love Beach Side, No Money, and especially Pickup Truck. This album is a long term keeper in the music collection. Overall, this is a very brave KOL effort in launching away from the KOL of old.
on November 20, 2016
GREAT album....Love King of Leon...!!!