Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$4.56+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 753 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,108 reviews
on August 8, 2017
I thought the problem was a bad mic, but now I have my worst fears. The company that pressed the record does not clean the presses properly. My record required multiple cleaning to eliminate enough gunk to make the record listenable. This is a 2003 recording, and now you don't find this with the heavier vinyl. Even with the noise it is a magnificent recording. I have her newest album and it is perfectly clean, but during handling someone managed to put a light scratch on both sides of the album. We are finding the problems which drove listeners to digital music. However, most of my new records have no noise nor scratches from start to finish. I noticed a person said the CD has these same problems which makes me wonder if the recording company had problems during this period.
on March 29, 2017
She's the real deal. Norah is the original of all the new fab sultry singers that are copying her velvet voice these days, well I know there were many before her but I'm speaking of in recent times. What can you say?- she has one of the most beautiful singing voices you'll hear. Now this is her first album and many say her best and I like it - if you like jazzy soulful lounge music than this is perfect, for me I'm digging her side project with Puss-N-Boots a little better, I like the country/70's classic rock feel better, but with her voice everything is better!
on August 11, 2013
first of all the music is great and already commented on . it is too bad there are not more music albums produced that shows some of the same type of talent . there are high schools and colleges everywhere with music departments full of kids that have more talent than what is being recorded today . we are in the era where true talent does not rise to the top . fortunately for us Nora Jones made it and we have her music to enjoy .

What I want to comment on is the quality of the recording . The recording microphone placement and mixing is close to perfect . I see no improvement areas . The silent parts of the music are BLACK QUIET , I heard no crack or pops on the vinyl recording anywhere on the album or in-between songs . I do not know of any vinyl record I have ever purchased that didn't have at least one pop or crackle or was this quiet . This is the vinyl record album to show what your stereo is made of , and will show why you bought your stereo to begin with . it is most enjoyable to listen to .

this is a cannot go wrong vinyl purchase .
on December 7, 2016
I am strolling down memory lane and introducing music to a 24 year old. This is such a fantastic album and she has not sounded as good and done any better than this album. Every song is exceptional. To call it a, "one hit wonder" is correct if you are referring to this album. I encourage anyone to visit or revisit this album!
on July 6, 2017
Norah Jones is another singer that has that "bluesy" voice that just draws you in. Once the song begins, you are pulled into the lyrics and feel what she is feeling. She glides, effortlessly through her song and it just sounds so good to me.
I like to put on her CD at work when things are getting a little hectic and I feel almost instantly calm. I like to play her music at home, while having a glass of wine and cooking and it's a good end to the day or to start a weekend. Her music makes you "day dream" a bit, which can always be a good thing.
on July 1, 2017
Love the music - Norah is fantastic! Unfortunately, the vinyl version of it has a lot of noise, even pops. Same portion of each record side. Verified it was not the equipment by playing the new Adele 25 album, and it sounds perfect. Others have commented on this with the Norah Jones album, and that is sad. The quiet and depth is what you want vinyl for, and I didn't get with this album. And with this style of music makes those even more important. Hopefully I can return it.
on August 16, 2017
I allowed myself to get suckered into buying this, and her NEW YORK CITY album. It's pretty hillbilly with pronounced drumming. If that's what you want, go for it -- songs of the Appalachian immigrant in the big city. Yuk! A waste of good plastic.
on January 14, 2017
This is probably my most listened to album and a must have album for Norah Jones fans.
on January 20, 2009
Norah is Fine;!!!!!
I found her from others recommendations, she is so mellow. She maybe young and her style is initially misleading, She is a young woman in a older Blues woman's body, her future is guaranteed as long as he voice stays so unique and her own material she writes stays so fine
One mix up, Norah has 2 Albums that are the same, only one gives you a DVD, That is this one, unless you enjoy DVD's (I don't)save a few $$ and buy her regular CD "Norah Jones" and use the money saved to buy some of her other personal work....
So the answer to the question are their new and young upcoming Female Blues Artists who write their own music as good as our past Divas, lol
You Betcha, here is one!!!
on June 29, 2017
Love the Artist. I like that I can rip my own music in lossless format and I get to keep the media, and not have to worry about copyrights and streaming rights.