- File Size: 2436 KB
- Print Length: 62 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 7, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06W2NRQTC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #284,461 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Come Quietly (Cumming, Arizona Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Dana Pierce is a librarian in Cumming, Arizona. She’s been divorced for fifteen months and is still suffering the after effects from it. Still, fifteen months is a very long dry spell. For the last several Fridays a mysterious and very good looking man had been showing up at the library. He would go upstairs, sit at a table and read and then leave. Dana was always sure to save books to shelve during that time so she could admire him. In the days between visits, this had to be enough to keep her fantasies alive.
Patrick Owen was thirty-five years old and owned a chain of boutique hotels and resorts. He was a successful business man so you’d think he would be able to approach a woman and ask her out. But for some reason, he couldn’t find the right words to speak to the sexy librarian. Until the day she approached him. Maybe the words could wait until later. Maybe actions would be better for now.
“He had given her two things she hadn’t experienced in a long, long time. Happiness. And hope.”
This story was so sexy but it was also such a cute read. I loved Dana and her book club friends. And I really loved Patrick. He was so freaking sexy but inside, he was just a guy who liked a girl and wanted to get to know her. And believe me, you will learn a whole new purpose for those rolling book carts librarians use! Book two in this series is called Come to my Window and focuses on Dana’s friend, Rosie. I suspect I’m going to love it as much as I did this one.
I see there are more books coming and that makes me happy. I hope they come quickly because this was really good.
So, yap, keep it "up" and keep 'em cumming. Maybe make them longer too.
Well done, Jessie Logan. You will be an automatic buy for me.
Most recent customer reviews
I laughed and even shed a tear or two.
Look forward to more from Jessie Logan
Could have had a bit more story to it. Hopefully there'll be more in the rest of the series.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Humorous
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns