Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Comes with the 1st Bioshock

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 25, 2013, 9:50:58 AM PDT
Dan Truong says:
If Bioshock Infinite is gonna come with the 1st one, will it be on disc or download?

Posted on Mar 26, 2013, 7:58:38 PM PDT
disc, like with assassin's creed revalations i think it was that have the first assassin's creed game

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 12:19:43 PM PDT
J. Blinks says:
Killzone Trilogy had you put the disc in and it downloaded it to your harddrive for free when you hit the button for Killzone 1. I haven't hit the Bioshock button yet, so I don't know for sure, but the same type of disc button appears as in Killzone.

Posted on Mar 30, 2013, 3:31:32 PM PDT
boriskaufman says:
The original Bioshock is technically on the disc but it has to be downloaded and installed onto your PS3 to actually be played. This 12gb file is downloaded directly from the disc, instead of through the PSN. I just did so yesterday without any troubles other than the loss of that much of my hard drive space.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2013, 10:03:01 PM PDT
Thanks for posting this info. Much appreciated. I'm gonna pick this game up in a couple of weeks when I actually have time to play it.

At least now I and others know the deal on how the original is included and also myself and maybe others are gonna have to make room on the hard drive for that 12gb.

Posted on May 26, 2013, 5:39:46 PM PDT
I was told that Bioshock 1 was only available through preorder. Is that true, or will I still be able to get it if I buy a brand new copy of Bioshock Infinite?

Posted on May 31, 2013, 1:08:51 PM PDT
Steve R says:
All copies of the PS3 version have Bioshock 1, it's burned onto the blu-ray disc.

Posted on Sep 12, 2013, 4:59:27 AM PDT
thatsmyhome says:
do you have to have the disc inside to play bioshock 1?

Posted on Feb 15, 2014, 9:37:23 PM PST
EpsilonX says:
That's stupid. The bioshock 1/2 dual pack also makes you install both games. I don't have the room to install full games anymore. What happened to including the game on-disc?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Mar 25, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 15, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about