Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Comet SBB-2NMO - 2M/70cm Dual Band Mobile Antenna (NMO)
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dualband Mobile Antenna -- Length: 18"
- 70cm: 3.8dBi 5/8 wave
- Coverage: 2M, 70cm
- Max Power: 100 watts -- Connector: NMO --
- 2M: 2.15dBi 1/4 wave
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Tram 1290 Rain Cap
Browning Amateur Dual Band Antenna
Comet Original B-10NMO 146/446 MHz Mini Dual-Band Mobile Antenna 12" NMO Connector
|Sold By||Hamcity com||Amazon.com||my Goods||Hamcity com|
|Item Weight||7.20 ounces||0.48 ounces||0.60 lbs||0.56 lbs|
Dualband Mobile Antenna
Coverage: 2M, 70cm
Gain & Wave:
2M: 2.15dBi 1/4 wave
70cm: 3.8dBi 5/8 wave
VSWR: 1.5:1 or less
Max Power: 100 watts
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 38 inch antenna has an SWR of 1.1:1 on the 2 meter band. This antenna is showing an SWR of 2.8:1. I tried tuning it up with the supplied Allen wrench, but it tuned the SWR in a range of 2.8 - 5.0: 1. This is unacceptably high, IMO.
The SWR is 1.5:1 on the 70cm band.
My setup: The antenna is connected to a Larsen trunk edge mount that is attached to the trailing edge of the hood of my 2015 Pathfinder, and is supplied with 4 and a half feet of co-axial cable. The rig is a Yeasu FT7900R. Overall, the antenna tunes up fine on the 70cm band, but the SWR is on the high side in the 2 meter band.