|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.8 x 3.63 x 1.5 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Pack of 50 Masks|
|Material||Non-Woven Fabric Blend|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||50|
Comfort and Care Face Masks Daily Disposable Procedural, 3-Ply Breathable & Comfortable Safety Mask (50 Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Imported from China, Inspected and Ships from our Los Angeles, CA warehouse, general use face mask. Daily Face Masks, Disposable Procedural, 3 layers of protection, no odor.
- This mask is not intended for medical use, and not proven to reduce the transmission of disease.
- Soft fabric that covers entire face, non-woven fabric, light & breathable. 3-ply, with a melt-blown polypropylene filtration layer.
- Keep the blue-side outside and the nose clip on the upper side
- Soft earband keeps mask in place, Metal nose clip on top of mask. Mask measures 6.8 x 3.63 inches. Pack of 50 Individual Masks.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm moving onto cloth masks, that's it.
Ohhhh, the worst part was finding a black hair in the mask. 🤢🤮🤢🤮 We are a blonde family.
Update as of 6/28/20 the straps broke on 2 of these mask while at work.
I can't think of a single positive thing to say.
I never write a review but don’t waste your money!
I am sorry to report but the box of masks I received broke for us constantly and easily. If you put it on perfectly the first time without stretching the loops much at all- I'd suggest you don't ever remove it or adjust it.
Just because they are labeled as disposable does not mean the loop strings should pull right out off the mask constantly. Don't dare use these on flights unless you are bring a bag full of them. Even my "delicate" wife cannot help but have these break on her all the time. Meanwhile, I watch med folks and airline staff flipping around the masks they have on the look exactly like the same one I am wearing- obviously a better brand.
Sadly, my search for a decent brand of this sort of mask still.