|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 4.5 x 2.1 inches|
|Item model number||CGKIT-A|
|Handle||Dual-molded ruberized grip|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CGKIT-A|
Amram Comfort Grip Standard Tag Attaching Tagging Gun BONUS KIT with 5 Needles and 1250 2" Standard Attachments Fasteners Barbs
|Sale:||$11.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$4.40 (28%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Amram Comfort Grip Standard Tag Attaching Tagging Gun BONUS KIT with 5 Needles and 1250 pieces 2" Standard Attachments Fasteners Barbs.
- Kit contents offers great value for your standard tagging project- whether you need 100 or 1,2500 Attachments Barbs Fasteners, this kit has you covered! Designed for use with fabrics including wool, linen, cotton, denim, polyester, synthetic, natural, and others fabrics. Not for use on silk, fine, or delicate fabrics.
- Can be used with any size or brand of Standard attachments. For best results, use only with Amram brand replacement needles and attachments.
- Ideal choice for all forms of tag fasteners & standard tagging. Comfortable and easy to use. Ergonomically designed and includes Comfort Grip rubberized trigger and handle to reduce user fatigue. Excellent Value!
- Amram products are the choice of leading retailers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Comfort Grip Tagging Gun, Attachments and Needles are ideal for all of your light weight, medium weight and heavy weight tagging applications. Designed for use with fabrics including wool, linen, cotton, denim, polyester, synthetic, natural, and others fabrics. Not for use on silk, fine, or delicate fabrics. For fine tagging applications, please view our Fine tagging gun products. Compatible with other brands of attachments. For best results, use only with Amram brand replacement needles and attachments. Amram products are the choice of leading retailers.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Turning the dial on the side to the 3 o'clock position.
2. Inserting the needle with the hollow side lined up with the opening on the gun (opposite side of the dial)
3. Turning the dial back to the 9 o'clock postion.
4. Inserting the plastic pieces with the lower case "T" side into the gun, pushing them in until they can't go anymore.
5. Put the paper tag on the needle or holding the paper tag with the hole lined up with where you want the barb/plastic piece to go in.
6. Pierce through the paper tag and the tag on the clothes until it comes out on the other size or where you want the back end of the barb to be (sometimes you can get it between layers if you want, but it's a little tricky). If there is no tag I try to line it up with a stitched seam so the hole blends in better.
7. Pull the trigger and then pull the gun away. The tag should be placed and ready.
8. Sometimes when I'm starting a new strand I have to pull the trigger twice to like prime the gun, but I think that's only if I don't get the strand pushed down in the gun enough. I find it easier to write on the tag before placing it so I'm not writing over clothes.
I bought this because I was tagging about clothing 300-500 items for a garage sale. I have tried a few methods to sell clothes in the past. I've used stickers, but they fall off. I've done boxes with each box having certain priced items ($1 items in one box, $3 in a another), but people don't want to dig through boxes. I've done it where I don't price anything and have people ask for prices, but some people are too shy to ask or don't want to take the time. Having prices on each item this year was awesome. I had price ranges from free to $20 Lululemon outfits. It made a huge difference having this. I made a cardboard sign that said "clothing prices on tag" and on the reverse side it said "clothing half off" for later in the day. I had so many shoppers compliment my organization and say my garage sale was their favorite. I look forward to using this gun for a semi annual consignment sale I participate in. Prior to this I was safety pinning tags on clothes, that is a huge pain. I highly recommend this gun. You can see in my picture I had a ton of clothes, but in reality that was only about half of what I did! I still had baby, kids and men's items that aren't pictured. This worked like a champ for all of it.
It was one of the less expensive guns that are out on the market, but I thought I would give it a shot. I am so pleased with this tagging gun! The instructions were very clear on how to load the tags into the machine and how to insert and remove the needle.
The only instructions that were not very clear was how to properly get the tag to go into the clothes. The instructions explained how to insert the needle into the clothes and pull the trigger but I kept having misfires. The tag would shoot out, but wouldn't go through the clothes. Having never used a tagging gun before, I didn't realize that you have to push the needle ALL the way through the tag and the clothes so it is flush and tight up against the base of the gun. The tag needs to be flush against the base. Once I figured that out, it's a breeze to use! Definitely recommend this product.
Overall, I highly recommend it for tagging consignment sale, garage sale items. It was a major time saver in my efforts to get my tagging done.
I paid full price for this item and this review is based on my use of the item.