Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Comfort Zone Ceiling Mount Quartz Heater ,Black, 1..." and save 35% off the $77.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Comfort Zone Ceiling Mount Quartz Heater ,Black, 1500 Watts
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Comfort Zone's Ceiling-Mount Quartz Heater is able to mount on a wall or ceiling. Its high-efficiency quartz element provides immediate safe heat with 2 heat settings--760 watts and 1,500 watts--and an adjustable angle halogen light. This quartz heater has a durable metal housing, 90-degree vertical tilting bracket, long 80 in. cord with 3-prong grounded plug and a pull-string switch that controls heat settings and halogen light. It's also ETL listed.
Compare to similar items
This item Comfort Zone Ceiling Mount Quartz Heater ,Black, 1500 Watts
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.25 x 26.5 x 14.25 in||14.6 x 26.4 x 5.1 in||12 x 27 x 8 in||9.5 x 13.75 x 24 in||6 x 46 x 6.5 in||56 x 3.5 x 8.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||32.9 lbs||40 lbs||6.2 lbs||9 lbs||22 lbs|
|Wattage||1,500||—||—||1,500||1,500 watts||6,000 watts|
Top customer reviews
- It's like an electric fireplace. Toasty!
- It's cheap to buy and run.
- It is totally silent.
- It is tall, and with the oscillation going it will heat you from head to toe without burning you.
- It's lights on high are about as bright as a 60w bulb, and on low about a 40w bulb. Granted it is a more pleasant warm sunset color light but it is very bright. You could never use this openly in a room facing you. It has to go under a desk, or at least facing a wall. You literally can't look into it more than a few seconds without going blind. This is why I gave it 4 stars.
- It's very light and fragile feeling. Don't know how many years of use it will survive. I think if it is knocked over a few times it will break. However I can't ding it for that until it actually does break. I just spilled a drink on it and it is still going lol.
Over all a good investment if you can place it in such a way as to not become blinded by it. :)
Oscillating feature has good timing so you don't get a 'hot-spot' and the tip feature seems to be a pressure plate on the pedestal. If it's running when you pick it up, it turns off. Set it back down and it turns back on.
It is also bright. I wouldn't use this in my bedroom when sleeping, but adds some nice ambiance of a fiery glow if you're watching TV or whatever people do at night with the lights off.
Overall, good value for the cost and a decent unit.