Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Ultimate Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry | ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 13% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
ComfortTac Ultimate Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One size fits all - neoprene material stretches to fit up to a 44" belly. (Measure hips or belly not pant size) Soft and comfortable enough to wear directly against your skin.
- Surgical grade elastic holster fits small subcompact, compact, and even full size pistols and revolvers. 380, 9mm, 40 auto, 45 ACP, 38 special, 357, and 10mm etc.
- Can be worn inside the waistband, outside the waistband, cross body, appendix position, 5 O'clock position (behind hip), small of back, and even high up like a shoulder holster or concealed carry shirt.
- Bellyband Holster is available in right and left hand draw. Fits Glock 19, 23, 38, 25, 32, 26, 27, 29, 30, 39, 28, 33, 42, 43, 36, Smith and Wesson, Bodyguard, M&P Shield, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Kahr, Beretta, Springfield, Taurus, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, and more.
- Spare magazine pocket and optional use retention strap provided. (you can cut off the retention strap if you prefer best speed over extra retention support)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Ultimate Belly Band Holster for Comfortable Concealed Carry- Are you sick of holsters that are uncomfortable?
- Does your current holster require you to wear a belt and limit your wardrobe?
- Do you want to carry concealed and be comfortable?
- Do you want to be able to carry different guns for different situations?
Introducing The Ultimate Belly Band Holster.
If you look at other belly band holsters you will see that almost all of them are made from elastic. Unfortunately that is not the best material to make a holster from. It turns brittle after getting wet repeatedly, it has a tendency to pinch your skin and body hair resulting in pinches and pulls, and is uncomfortable against your skin.
Neoprene on the other hand is soft against your skin which is why it is used in knee braces and back braces. Neoprene also is thicker and handles the weight of a gun very well. It provide more comfort and support resulting in a better product.
Standard holsters require you to wear a belt which greatly reduces your choice of wardrobe.
With the belly band holster you can wear sweat pants, gym shorts, loose fit jeans, under a dress, skirt, yoga pants, etc.
Sizing: The belly band holster measures 5" wide x 42.25" long and will comfortably fit a 44" diameter. To ensure a comfortable fit simply use a tape measure and measure the area you intend to carry. If around your waist simple measure your waist and so on.
Holster Sizing: The surgical grade elastic holster is flexible and will fit just about any pistol you own up to a full size 1911. Small "pocket pistols" may sit deep in the holster, so if you intend on carrying a small pocket size pistol be sure that it is secure and that you can get your hand on it to draw.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to own the ultimate belly band holster. Click Buy Now to order yours today!
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Seller Warranty Description30 Day Buy & Try Money Back Guarantee. Buy it and try it for up to 30 days. If you are not 100% satisfied return it for a refund of your full purchase price.
Top Customer Reviews
One size and is versatile
Wore it on a run in just a t-shirt and shorts. It held in place very well with the pistol and did not print. (This was not the case when wearing regular clothes as mentioned in the cons)
For activities like running, the "mag pouch" is perfect for placing cards and IDs.
You can move it up and down your torso and rotate it around to find the most desirable placement.
Does not add much weight and is fairly comfortable
The "mag pouch" was nearly useless for actually holding mags. Tried having one and two mags in it and they both were squeezed out with just regular movement and bending over.
The positions you can have it in get very limited with normal movement and if carrying bags (such as a backpack). I found myself moving it around to adjust it more than I would have liked.
I do not like the clip for the restraining strap. I am sure with some practice I could become quick with deployment, but freeing the firearm will either take 2 hands or you'll have to pull the tab with your shooting hand and then move your hand into position to draw. I'd prefer something that can break away as the hand comes to the grip (a true thumb break). I know there are many points were it is stated that many remove this strap all together, but I wouldn't trust the retention of the material alone without it.