Other Sellers on Amazon
Stainless Steel Asian Turner Stir Fry Spatula with Ergonomic Hollow Handle for Comfortable Grip and Heat-resistant Protection, Metier Atelier VERTI Series (AKTMTR1005)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RUSTPROOF and DURABLE with HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL- Made of sturdy 18/10 stainless steel with mirror finish, the Asian turner promises supreme quality and high durability that guarantees years of excellent use.
- MAKE COOKING SAFER and EASIER- The Asian turner features a 14” ergonomic hollow handle which not only provides a very comfortable grip but also protects your hand from heat and flame.
- LARGE SHOVEL-SHAPED DESIGN- The large shovel-like shape fits perfectly with Chinese woks and allows you to turn and scoop sizable amount of food quickly and easily.
- CLEAN and STORE YOUR TURNER with EASE- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. The hanging hole design allows you to simply store the turner.
- SEAMLESS EXTERIOR BUILT for LONG-LASTING USE- The seamless exterior not only looks great in your modern kitchen but also enables longer usages without the need to replace any parts of the body.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rustproof and Durable with High Quality Stainless Steel
Made of sturdy 18/10 stainless steel with mirror finish, the Asian turner promises supreme quality and high durability that guarantees years of excellent use. The heavy-duty construction makes the perfect kitchen tool for you to tackle all your cooking tasks that it can even serve as a grill or BBQ turner.
Make Cooking Safer and Easier
Featuring the ergonomic 14" long handle, the Asian turner is well-balanced and provides a non-slip and comfortable grip that lets you easily handle your food when you're stir-frying with a wok. Furthermore, the handle is especially made with the hollow design to enable a heat-resistant function that protects your hand from heat and flame.
Large Shovel-shaped Design
The large shovel-like shape not only fits perfectly with the contour of woks but also allows you to turn and scoop sizable amount of food quickly and easily.
Clean and Store Your Turner with Ease
The Asian turner is very easy to clean and dishwasher safe that you can just put it into dishwasher when you're done cooking. Also, it gets a hanging hole that allows you to simply store the turner.
Seamless Exterior Built for Long-lasting Use
The Asian turner stays beautiful and shiny with its seamless look that makes an elegant addition to your modern kitchen. Unlike other traditional Chinese spatulas that have a wooden handle, this unibody design eliminates the need to replace the wood piece every few years and therefore enables longer usages.
1 x Asian Turner
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And about that drip-free sprout---I didn't expect it to work half as well as it does. As long as you bring it upright in a clean, crisp movement, it will never drip.
Update (2014): I still love this product. I have purchased several for family and friends, and it is universally adored.
I have no such complaints with this. It is very easy to control the rate, from a fine drizzle to a thick pour. It is easy to assess how much to fill it because you can see inside of it. And the cap fits very snugly and doesn't leak. The fluting on the nozzle facilitates dripless pouring as well. I do wish it was a little bigger, like 3/4 qt instead of 1/2 qt. I had a feeling that the full qt size version would have been unwieldy so I got the smaller one, but immediately upon receipt of the smaller one I was feeling like having something slightly more substantial would have been preferable.
I think its physical appearance is the best part though. I'm sure I'll go through quite a number of magic erasers keeping it clean and shiny but it looks great on my countertop next to the stove. I was always slightly embarrassed of the postmodern crockery of the rachael ray dispenser, it looked vaguely like a bedpan or something else a little more risque. This looks like it belongs in a kitchen and not a bathroom.