- Save 50% on Bellemain 3-Piece Bamboo Matcha Whisk Tea Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 49% on Bellemain Heavy-Duty Nonstick Corkscrew Wine Opener when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Epica Premium Kitchen Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 49% on XL Microfiber Dish Drying Mat by Bellemain when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Perella's. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Queen Comforter, Year Round Down Alternative Comforter, Duvet Insert, Fluffy ,Warm , and Soft by Hanna Kay (Queen)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- • GET LOST IN SILKY SOFTNESS: Sleep soundly with Hanna Kay. Our moisture-resistant, 100% hypo-allergenic, and amazingly soft filling is ideal for anyone with allergies or those who just want the best night’s sleep ever.
- • QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP KEEPS ITS SHAPE: Hanna’s specialized closed box double stitching keeps your filling uniform, even after washing. Because you deserve to rest easy.
- • SUPREMELY SOFT MICROFIBER COVER: Nothing destroys the indulgence of luxury comforters like cheap crinkling every time you turn over. Experience the most in comfort with our no-crinkle micro-fibre cover. Unlike regular cotton bedding, Hanna’s microfiber cover keeps things quiet and lovely.
- • THE WORLD’S BEST SLEEP, WHATEVER THE WEATHER: While some comforters don’t have enough filling to keep you warm in cold weather, others go overboard and stifle you when it gets warm. Hanna’s 77oz filling is the perfect weight— lightweight and cozy in all temperatures— so you can ditch your other blankets.
- • YOUR “AIRY SOFTNESS” QUALITY GUARANTEE: The Hanna comforter was designed to exceed standards set by any like product on the market. If for some reason your comforter results in anything but a wonderful sleeping experience, we’ll gladly refund your entire purchase. Scroll up and add a couple to your cart, and feel how convenient the best down alternative comforter can be.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For The Most Satisfying, Rejuvenating Sleep ... All Year Long.
Your sleep is only as good as your comforter.
Fluffy, luxuriously soft, and with special box stitching that prevents shifting, Hanna Kay has become known for its cut-above-the-rest down alternative comforters.
It starts with our belief that everyone deserves a good night’s sleep. And from the silkiness of our micro-fibre covers to the hypo-allergenic, breathable filling, we have only one thing in mind: keeping people comfy.
THE ALL-YEAR COMFORTER
You want to stay warm in the winter and fresh in the summer. That’s why Hanna Kay’s down alternative comforter is filled with just the right amount—77 ounces, precisely—of the softest hypo-allergenic, breathable microfiber filling around.
LIKE SILK ON YOUR SKIN—SILENT, TOO
Rejoice and forget the cotton-blend covers of yesterday. This down alternative comforter keeps things soft and silent, giving even the lightest sleepers a quiet, luxurious rest.
Never switch out blankets AGAIN
SHARE THE COMFORT WITH YOUR GUESTS
This comforter fits beautifully in any bedroom, and adds a touch of class to your guest rooms.
Keep your home free from allergies and surrounded by comfort all year round ... with Hanna Kay.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||LinenSpa||Amazon.com||Lavish Comforts LLC||PRIME LINENS||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Microfiber||down-alternative, microfiber, polyester_fill, goose_down, polyester||Synthetic||Polyester Microfiber||Down & Feather-Fill||Polyester & Polyester Blend|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted a allergy safe FLUFFY, mid weight, with a cotton feel cover, that behaves like real down but is shift proof.
Yes, I know.. a lot to ask. BUT, I finally found it and OMG , I love love love this one. I would totally recommend this comforter!!!
After getting it out of the bag, I recommend shaking it out, t start the fluffing up. Then go and grab each 'box' of stuffed 'pocket' if you will, and just lift and shake it a bit. You will see how the square 'fluff pockets' fill up so nicely to this heavenly cloud cushion.
I use mine with a duvet cover, because that is how we use them in Germany. Covers are easier to clean than the comforter itself. And it keeps the comforter/inlet nice for much longer.
And since I am so impressed with this comforter, I looked what else this "Hanna Kay" company has..well.. and I ordered the mattress protector cover thing. it came yesterday, and It's PERFECT as well. Pretty much the first mattress protective cover that is the actual size of the mattress and doesn't feel like it can be easily sliced by a stupidly long husband toe nail .
So.. all in all..I'm VERY happy. And the grand baby slept on it, so very calm and nestled in down cloud heaven.
(Like I did that night as well :D )
It's the fluff! That kind of fluff I am used to from my German real down comforter. This one has it. I tried to take pictures of the fluffiness..whatever you see there..it's even better in person.
•I’ve never found a more down-like alternative duvet! It was perfectly FLUFFY and pliable! Not stiff at all.
•It had a soft shell (outer material).
•It was QUIET, which was a huge plus!
•It had a little bit of weight to it, perhaps just because of it’s size. So this is a great transition duvet if you’re used to the weight of quilts. But, of course, it was in no way heavy.
•Doesn’t have corner ties.
•Too hot. It’s supposed to be a Year Round duvet, but I was too hot on one of the coldest nights we’ll have (2*F). To give you some perspective, on nights not quite that cold, I’ve been sleeping with flannel sheets, an electric blanket set on the second lowest temp, and a quilt and I still end up sleeping in my cuddl duds pull-over! But all of that had nothing on this duvet!