Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on December 15, 2011
These are the most comfy casual pants i've had on in a long time. I was going to try a pair of Pajama Jeans, but after reading reviews saw there were a lot of issues with sizing and returns...and the price was almost twice of these. If they were made in the USA I might have given them a try, but since both are not, figured I'd go with these. So glad I did! They fit like a glove and are soft and warm enough too. Love them, and now ordering 3 more.. My mom tried mine on and pleaded for a pair of her own. My only caution here is the sizing. I usually wear a 10 or 12 tall. My mom takes same size, only she's shorter. The medium says it fits 10-14. Like I said, these fit like a glove, albeit a comfy glove, and have some give to them. Drawstring waist makes fit on my mom and me perfect. If I took a 14 usually, I'd order a large . Also, being tall, (5'10") these are just barely long enough, but will do. I will be sure not to put them in the dryer!!
22 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 1, 2013
Before ordering these pants I read through at least 15 reviews. I read about fabric thickness, stitching quality and fit by size. I felt very comfortable ordering 2 pair of the XL per the reviews. I wear a size 18W.

The moment I took them from the package I knew there was a problem. I thought maybe they were softer or more flexible than they appeared so I tried to put them on.................. I couldn't even get them over my hips and could tell the legs would have been too tight even if I had gotten them on. They are much, much too small for me.

I double checked the tag to make sure they were labeled XL and they are.

Because we are just days from moving cross country, it wasn't worth it to me to set up the return and change of address for the cost of the pants. I donated them to a local ministry for someone much smaller than myself to wear.
on November 14, 2013
I ordered one of each in XL, they both look more presentable than stretchy exercise pants that look loose and sloppy after a couple hours. The Comfy Jean was cut smaller than the Pajama Jean, except the rise was longer. The Comfy Jeans were fitted in the thigh and calf. The boot cut was a small flare and the length was wearable without shortening (I'm 5'4"). Despite the Comfy Jean longer rise, they are snugger than Pajama Jeans in the tummy area. Comfy jeans are a heavy jersey/French terry material. Pajama Jeans are a thicker fabric, with the extra soft underside. I found the Pajama Jean rise a bit short, definitely fitting more on the hips, but allover roomier, including baggy thighs, a generous boot cut and too much length for a short person. In the XL size I'd call the Comfy Jeans slender cut, slightly low waist and Pajama Jeans relaxed cut, resting on your hips. Both have interior drawstrings.
on December 20, 2012
The Comfy jeans appear to be well made. I think they run a bit small so if you don't want a "tight jeans" experience, go up a size. Perversely, they're also VERY long in the leg-so if you're average height or petite, you must chop off several inches from the bottom of the pants and either do some hemming, or go with a chopped off look (which might give away the fact that they aren't really jeans). I am not tall, nor am I a munchkin--I'm 5' 4" (and a bit more, but who's counting?) and these things weren't just a bit too long, they were waaaaaay too long.

The pockets on the back of the jeans seem to be placed a bit "low"--not sure if that's the fashion these days, or what, but my behind (which is by no means absent) and those pockets just don't match up too well. If you wear these jeans with a large T or a tunic, no matter.

I think, given the issues with fit and length, these trousers are a tad overpriced. They do pass for jeans at a casual glance, though, so that's a plus!
on July 3, 2012
Look and quality: these are very comfortable - a great middle ground between yoga pants and jeans. I really like the way they look - I am not at all embarrassed to wear them out to the store, and the position of the pockets seem fine to me. However, the quality isn't the best, and threads came unraveled on the pocket and fly within the first few wears.

Sizing: At the time I bought these, I was between a size 4-6, with a relatively large waist to hip ratio. The size Small took some effort to pull up over my hips, but fit fine at the waist. I lost some weight and am now between a 2-4 so the drawstring helps cinch the waist in more. However, I think it looks better without the bulk of the tied drawstring poking out under my shirt, so sometimes I leave the strings untied and tucked into the pants.

Overall, I recommend these because they are perfect for long car or plane rides - who wants to wear real, stiff denim when sitting for that long? I don't like things restricting my waist, so I love these!
on August 30, 2012
These are the most comfy jeans I own! They fit like a glove and since I am short the shrinkage was not a big deal. I even rolled them up to look like capri's! I think the only con is the pockets in back are too low to look nautral but such a small detail that I can overlook. I had abdominal surgery and these were so important to have to wear afterward-no pulling or pinching at waist. You can adjust the waist with the blue drawstring and thats a life saver for me now. Ladies, this is one of the best jeans you will own I wish they came in other colors! I'd like to see a grey or brown-HELLO AMAZON!!!
This is a no brainer-buy these and you will be very happy. They shrank about 1 inch in the inseam but not on the waist or anywhere else.
update 9/11/12-The first pair were so comfortable and wore so well I ended up purchasing another pair! YEP 2 pair. I just love the way I can pull the drawstring to a appropriate size and it stays that way. You dont have to fidgit or yank during the day to keep them on. My only dissapointment is what I said before-AMAZON! More colors! Cuz I could seriously use them everyday!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 8, 2012
So I got these because my mom had once gotten the name brand pajama jeans, which I had worn enough that they were falling apart, but these were cheaper. For the pajama jeans I was actually able to fit into a small, even though I wear sizes 10-14, and I made the mistake of ordering the same size. For the most part they fit me (and my 45" hips/30" waist), but very tightly and I probably wouldnt be able to sit down without a big risk to causing something to split. I don't have the money to return and try the other sizes until I see what fits, but I'm working on losing weight anyways and it shouldn't take me that much time before they'll fit better now that I have time again for weight lifting.
Point is, the sizing isn't the same for the original and more expensive PJ jeans, so if you got those before but decided to try the cheaper pair it would be a good idea to consider if you should get the next size up or not. Go more for what may be more comfortable than what may be more form fitting.
Other than the sizing issue I really like them so far. They seem to be of a lot sturdier material than the other PJ jeans, though because I havn't really worn them yet I cant say how well the seams hold up before they start to unravel.
on February 4, 2012
There are two things to consider when ordering/reviewing clothing online.

1. Read enough pro and con reviews to make a more accurate determination of your size, and
2. Your reviews should invariably contain your vital statistics, so that others get a better idea of what will fit them.

I am 5'5" tall, 130 lbs., 26" waist, 37" hips (yes, I have a big bottom). After reading many reviews for the Comfy Jeans I ordered a small (I'm normally medium). They fit fine but I have to wear flats; they're not a 32" inseam.

They don't flatter my big butt, but I can minimize that by wearing a longer top. They're comfy, hold their shape, and visually they're a cut above track pants.

I consider these to be a good buy, especially at that price.
on January 18, 2013
Either the jeans I got were mis-sized or I am a lot bigger than I realized! I wear a size 12 so ordered a medium. I couldn't even get them up my legs. They were skin tight. This is not what other reviewers noted. So much for the loose, comfy fit! The material, which does not feel at all like jeans, is thinner than the Pajama Jeans but not too thin. If they had fit, I would have kept them. I obviously will return them.
on March 16, 2012
Comfortable pants are one of life's great blessings. So when I saw these Comfy Jeans, which wed the look of "real pants" with the comfort of the grubby sweats I wear around home on weekends, I had to give them a try. I usually wear a 12 or 14 and have pretty big legs, so I erred on the side of caution and ordered a size L (which is supposed to fit sizes 14-18). That was a good decision: This size fits me really well (I'm pretty sure a M would be too small), and because of the adjustable waistband, the pants should still fit even if my weight goes up or down a little. And in addition to being super-soft and comfy, the cut and color actually make them legitimately flattering! I was really surprised at how well I liked them in person, but they really do look & fit like nice, dark-wash jeans.

As far as the length goes, I'm a little over 5' 10" and usually wear a 32" inseam. These just hit the floor when I don't have shoes on, though they come up quite a bit with anything that has a heel -- I definitely have to wear them with super-flat flats, and I'll hang them to dry to avoid any shrinking. But those are pretty small detractors; in pretty much every other way, these Comfy Jeans are a dream come true!
22 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse