ComfySleep Rectangular Buckwheat Hull Pillow - Classic Plus size (14" x 26") - Made in USA
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Provides superior support of your body for restful sleep - Breathable pillow allows airflow to keep you cool all night
- Filled with 6 lbs USA-grown buckwheat hulls that are cleaned without chemicals or fumigants; +1 lb extra to customize your pillow
- Measures 14" x 26" - Made with durable organic cotton twill grown and woven in the USA
- Customizable to suit your body - Invisible zipper allows buckwheat hulls to be removed for a more looser pillow, or added for a firmer pillow.
- Handmade in the USA by a family business - International shipping available
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ComfySleep Buckwheat Pillows The perfect pillow if you’re looking for superior support while you sleep. Buckwheat hulls are a natural and renewable pillow filler that provides superior support of the head, neck and shoulders for restorative sleep.
- Filled with USA-grown buckwheat hulls that are cleaned without chemicals or fumigants
- Breathable pillows that allows air to flow throughout for cool, comfortable sleep
- Made with 100% durable organic cotton twill fabric that is grown in the USA and certified organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture
- Zippered opening allowing addition or removal of buckwheat for customized support
- Comes with a custom-sized organic, pima cotton pillowcase
Tips for using a buckwheat pillow
Move the buckwheat hulls to conform to the curve of your neck. Your head should not be tilted when laying on the pillow. You can add or remove buckwheat hulls to make your pillow just the right height for you.
If you sleep on your back:
Place your head on the pillow and your shoulders on the mattress. Your pillow should support your head and neck, not your shoulders.
A pillow under your thighs can help straighten and support the spine. This can be particularly helpful when sleeping away from home in an uncomfortable bed.
If you sleep on your side:
Keep your spine straight while sleeping to help reduce back and neck pain. Try hugging a pillow to keep your upper arm and upper back supported.
Also, slip a regular bed pillow between your knees. This will elevate your hips and reduce stress on your spine.
|Dimensions||14" x 21"||14" x 23"||14" x 26"||20" x 26"||20" x 30"|
|Buckwheat fill||4 lbs + 1 lb extra||5 lbs + 1 lb extra||6 lbs + 1 lb extra||8 lbs + 2 lb extra||10 lbs + 2 lb extra|
|Perfect for:||Smaller adults, children, or while traveling||Good for smaller adults||Good for side sleepers that need additional head and neck support||Good for taller people, and side sleepers with broad shoulders||Good for taller people, and side sleepers with broad shoulders|
US-Grown Buckwheat Hulls
Buckwheat Hulls are the outer shell of a buckwheat seed and are left over after buckwheat seeds are processed. Their 3D structure does not compact and allows air to flow throughout the pillow. The buckwheat hulls in our pillows can be adjusted and arranged to precisely suit your body's contours. The buckwheat hulls in all ComfyComfy pillows are grown in the USA, and are air cleaned without the use of fumigants.
Organic Cotton Fabric
Our custom-milled fabric starts with organically grown cotton from Texas, which is then milled into tightly woven cotton fabric that is soft, yet durable.
- Cotton twill pillows - Our 9 oz twill helps dampen the rustling sound of buckwheat hulls and contains any dust created by the hulls. Each pillow has a YKK invisible zipper so you can customize your pillow by adding or removing buckwheat hulls.
- Supima percale pillowcases - A mid-weight cotton that remains crisp even after numerous washes.
Protect your pillow from the wear of daily use with a pillowcase.
Keep your pillow dry and well aired. Moisture leads to buckwheat hull degradation.
To store buckwheat pillows, place in a clean pillowcase and keep in a dry well ventilated area.
Whole buckwheat pillows cannot be put into the washing machine or drier. However, you can empty all the buckwheat hulls from your pillow. The cotton pillow cover can be washed and buckwheat hulls can be set in the sun to dry.